We’re growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for a Campus Recruiter to join our award-winning global Campus Recruiting team, based out of the Bay Area.
This is an exciting time to join the campus recruitment team in a period of hyper-growth. Our US campus program has scaled from a small number of campus hires to now well over 100 per season over the past 3 years. You can expect to be exposed to a lot of opportunities within an agile, collaborative, and fun environment.
Do you love getting creative about finding high potential early career talent? Do you thrive on guiding them through a legendary hiring experience? If so, then this is the role for you!
You'll be responsible for all parts of the campus recruiting lifecycle, including running on-campus events, driving a robust and diverse candidate pipeline, spreading the Atlassian brand and guiding interviewer debrief sessions. You will learn the intricacies of many business areas - including Engineering, Design, Product Management and Marketing and manage relationships with leaders across the business.
At Atlassian, you'll have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally. This role is perfect for you if you're someone who wants to push boundaries and run with new and improved methodologies.
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Have a background in a full cycle high volume campus recruitment
- Work well on a team – willing to roll up your sleeves and be excited to contribute to all aspects of the early career and grad experience
- Utilize data and metrics to analyze recruiting processes, predict future performance, and leverage resources effectively
- Manage relationships and branding events at targeted schools, organizations and conferences
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for intern and full time hires through clearly defined objective, outcomes and sourcing strategies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and early talent hiring managers to develop and drive recruiting strategies and results
- Have an eye for detail with strong organizational and planning skills
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the recruiting space
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Familiarity with our relevant tools and programs (e.g Lever and university job boards)
- Be comfortable acting as the face of Atlassian, showcasing our values and opportunities to external candidates as well as internal contacts for our CTO and internal business partners
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top