Business Operations Analyst
Atlassian Field Operations is looking for a detail-oriented individual who is experienced in accounting, finance, reporting and in handling high volumes of back-office tasks using a variety of software programs. Could it be you? Are you excited to join a global team helping thousands of other teams do the best work of their lives? If you are, we'd love to talk to you!
Here, you'll be able to:
- Challenge the status quo and seek new solutions and ideas to improve the way we do this
- Streamline our processes to improve our impact
- Work on multiple projects at a time
- Collaborate with our teams all over the world
More About You
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 2-3 years experience in financial or accounting industries with support and operations experience in an exciting environment
- Strong proficiency MS Excel (e.g., vlookup, sumifs, pivot tables)
- Ability to dive into and learn new software tools and processes
- An interest in working collaboratively with people across geographies and teams
- Enthusiasm to grow in a shared services environment
- A track record of attention to detail and high-quality work
- Excitement to multi-task across various projects, balancing end-of-month priorities with everyday task load
More About Our Team
This position supports Atlassian University (our internal product training team) and Partner Enablement teams (teams that help our Expert Partners), both of which are growing at a tremendous pace. University and Enablement have partnered up to craft top-notch training content for audiences to help our customers become power users! We will have just launched our new Learning Management System (LMS), which will serve as a backbone and revolutionize the way that both teams do business. Atlassian University builds training products to enable our customers to use and optimize Atlassian products to their maximum potential. Over the next year, we plan to train over 40,000 people and build richer content with a very lean team of less than 10 people. Our Enablement team is taking partner training to a whole new level with redefined partner enablement curriculum and learning paths. We have also recently launched Atlassian’s Certification program, which is vital to both University customers and to the Partner enablement program. We’ll ask you to use the LMS and the Certification platforms, alongside our teams, to handle "everything" about customer training and enabling our partners; this includes registrations, account balances, class resource provisioning, course content versioning control, reporting, and more. Once up-to-speed, you’ll lead month-end financial reporting metrics for Atlassian University: bookings, revenue recognition, and expense accruals. In addition, you’ll report on other important measures for both teams: number students/hours trained, number certified, CSAT and training effectiveness. As our businesses, platforms and processes mature, you’ll have the opportunity to help define and build more operational and business metrics.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top