Benefits Program Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Atlassian's Total Rewards team and be a part of building our global benefits programs which support our open culture and values.
You will be primarily responsible for supporting Atlassian's US health, welfare and retirement plans. You’ll engage with employees to support our global programs, deliver our benefits philosophy and ensure employees understand the value of their benefits. By working closely with our brokers, vendors and internal teams, you will effectively administer and run our fully-insured and self-insured benefits. You’ll analyze our self-funded benefits and market trends to ensure our benefit plans deliver value and quality of care. By partnering with our global HRIS, People, Legal, and Finance teams, you will lead projects to scale our global benefits and leave of absence administration. You’ll also support and stay abreast of regulatory compliance requirements and legislative changes (e.g. ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, ADAAA, etc.). We are a super-transparent company, and in this role, you’ll have a lot of direct interaction with global employees and stakeholders.
More about you
- 4+ years of experience in HR and benefits, preferably in high growth or corporate environments
- Bachelor's’ degree in HR, Business, Finance or a related discipline
- Proven knowledge of benefits practices, operations and compliance
- Validated analytical skills and attention detail
- Demonstrable ability to execute and improve processes
- Good judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to communicate across diverse groups with a clear and approachable style
- Appreciation for the fact that we work in a global environment which is rapidly changing and growing
Bonus points for
- Experience with global benefits
- Experience with configuring time off or benefits in Workday or similar HRIS
- Possessing a creative approach to problem solving
- A commitment to excellent customer service and empathy
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.
Back to top