Backend Developer (multiple jobs)
- Sydney, Australia
In this role, you'll get the chance to:
- Drive projects independently, from technical design to launch
- Apply architectural standards and start using them on new projects
- Contribute to code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes
- Begin writing useful technical documentation
- Learn and code in Java
- Mentor more junior members
Sound like an exciting opportunity? We think so too... In order to set you up for impact on day one, we'll expect you to have this on your first day:
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer science in a related technical field or similar experience
- You will not be required to know a specific programming language, however experience with a prominent language such as Java, Python, C#, C/C++, or Ruby is crucial.
- Deep understanding of data structures, in particular, how they are implemented and how to apply them to solve problems
- Passion for collaborating, tackling hard problems and not being afraid to ask questions
- A real appetite for learning and growing, both as a developer and teammate.
Back to top