AtlasDesk is our online, first choice customer service interface for requests from Atlassian staff globally, and is a part of the broader Workplace Technology team. Together, we provide support for the entire organisation, from our (uber casual) exec level on down. Workplace Technology is a smart, dynamic and social team, well respected and supported by our leadership. We aren't afraid to try new things, and are the first to play around with new toys - this is a great environment to learn what does and does not work. If you enjoy pop culture jokes, are a fan-girl or boy, an enthusiastic gamer, make obscure Star Wars references, and are up to date on Game of Thrones, you will fit right in. We readily share knowledge and experience and there are many opportunities to learn and grow here. Whilst we do work from a queue, there are huge opportunities for process improvement and documentation and taking on new tasks. Most of all, we love to see our fellow staff at Atlassian getting the most out of technology; whether that means solving and fixing a problem, or rolling out a new tool to make work easier.
Here's an idea of the kinds of things you'll get to do:
- Learn new systems and technologies
- Provide solutions to requests and issues reported by the customer
- Collaborate with your local and inter-geo teams
- Improve processes and pitch in automation ideas
- Make an impact to your fellow Atlassians
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A healthy balance of technical ability and a passion for customer service
- Great communication skills - knowing how to translate complex, technical ideas to non-technical people
- 3 or more years experience in a Service Desk or Customer Service role
- Initiative, thirst for learning, resolution-oriented and "can-do" attitude
It would be great if you also had the following
- Experience in Google Apps/G Suite administration
- Experience in Active Directory administration
- Experience in Unix commands
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Ability to write effective documentation and guides for both the team and Atlassian staff.
- Experience with administering two-factor authentication systems.
- Adept at solving problems to find the root cause of an issue.
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced fun environment with people on the same mission: support Atlassians changing the world. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company by supporting our most important asset: our people . We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire more effectively, overcome barriers to opportunity, and continuously improve the experiences of our employees around the world. As a member of the AtlasDesk team, you'll spend time with a diverse group of people who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
Atlassian. Powered by you.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top