We're looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of highly-skilled business analysts and data engineers. If you are passionate about strategic planning, seamless execution and building a high-performing team then we need you!
Some example concepts you'll need to be experienced with are:
- Project scoping
- Roadmap planning
- Change management and adoption
- Task management and scheduling
- Cross-department coordination
Some example responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute upon an analytics platform roadmap (including data models, presentation layer, processes, KPI development)
- Hire analysts and data engineers with great technical skills, characteristics, and team fit
- Participate in project scoping and planning for the larger program of work
- Define and iterate upon analytics team processes to improve scale and reduce errors
- Serve as scrum master for the team
- Build partnerships with key members within and outside of the C4L organization
Some technical areas of expertise you'll use:
- Data warehousing concepts (including data model design and query optimization strategies)
- Operational KPI development
- Experiment design and analysis (ANOVA, Difference in Differences, Significance Testing, etc.)
- Confidence intervals and sampling theory
- Regression models (linear, ordinal)
- Statistics, data distributions, summary/aggregation methods
- Data presentation options and best practices
- Automating business and reporting processes
You'll work together with project managers, product managers, operational excellence leads, analysts, data engineers, and subject matter experts to deliver impactful outcomes to the organization. You'll participate in multiple concurrent high-visibility projects and support occasional ad hoc needs from your internal customers.
You will help drive the major programs of work throughout the team. You'll bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation. You'll promote infectious urgency around you, you'll be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, negotiator and awesome communicator rolled into one.
More about you
You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering both. You combine curiosity, judgment, and drive, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. You engender a collaborative environment where teams work together to solve problems.
When you encounter a problem you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise good judgment to drive ahead. You have experience in change management and turning information and questions into action. You're comfortable interacting with people across all levels of an organization and can field questions during a presentation like a pro.
You can quickly learn and be impactful in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution. You can take an ambiguous assignment and deliver value quickly. You employ multiple tools, methods, and techniques to get things done.
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing project delivery and analytics team located in multiple regions across the globe. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things. BBQ, tacos, and coffee are a few of our favorite things!
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and bubbly), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 40,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
But Wait, There’s More...
Back to top