Advisory Solutions Sales Advocate
Atlassian Field Services delivers practical solutions guidance to our largest customers, to help them plan and achieve transformational outcomes faster, resulting in exceptional value to their business from Atlassian's products.
In this role as Advisory Solutions Sales Advocate you will connect with the customer's key business and technical decision makers and understand what outcomes they are looking to achieve with their investment in Atlassian's suite of products. You will shape a solutions sales motion jointly with Atlassian's enterprise teams & our Solutions Partners, to tailor a prescriptive package of services that is inclusive of Atlassian's enterprise services offerings and the Partner's services capabilities - as a complete outcome-focused solution offering.
Internally at Atlassian you will partner with the delivery team leads from Enterprise Advocacy, Technical Account Management, Training, and Practice Development, and your partnership will extend externally to the services sales teams within Atlassian's Solutions Partner ecosystem.
You will engage customers early in the services funnel to nurture their solution need, and then work collaboratively with each of these teams to shape a customer solution proposal.
You will also work with Atlassian's internal sales teams to align dependencies between the software and services sales pipeline for the region, and understand at anytime which opportunities are jointly in flight, and coordinate customer engagement in those opportunities to unlock customer uptake of Atlassian's enterprise services.
More About You
- 3 or more years experience in solutions sales
- 1 or more years selling consulting services
- Ability to articulate the value of advisory services, training, and partner sourced services, in product adoption and growth cycles
- Ability to manage a sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline and deliver accurate forecasting
- Understanding of the Enterprise sales stages, qualifying and progressing opportunities to close
- Ability to work with sales counterparts on direct & channel teams to provide input on proposals and providing necessary coaching to maximize the services outcome
- Experience with conducting customer background research on company strategy and compelling events, and presenting solutions tailored to address key business needs
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Ability to influence, build trust, and foster relationships with peers and customer stakeholders, developing strategic customer relationships and services adoption outcomes
- Experience with Atlassian products
- Basic understanding of the use of software development, project management collaboration and code quality software
- Experience with Salesforce
More About Our Team
The Atlassian Field Services organization is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. Solutions Engineers partners with the sales teams to provide technical solutions guidance to the customer throughout the sales cycle. TAMs are the post-sales advisory service to ensure that Atlassian's largest customers are able to execute at scale with our products. The Practice Development team works with both our Cloud & Server product teams, along with external platform partners, to shape consulting delivery guidance and playbooks for our solutions partners. Atlassian University delivers training & certification offerings to help our champions build their career and expertise on Atlassian products, and Sales Enablement extends that education to our sales and solutions partner teams.
We are big on distributed remote collaboration, and are passionate about our customer first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top