2020/2021 Summer Internship Program: Workplace Productivity Analyst
- Sydney, Australia
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is seeking interns to join our Workplace Productivity (WPT) team in Sydney. This is an opportunity for you to experience what a well-respected, real-world IT team is like. You can improve your communication and troubleshooting skills as you work alongside the team on the entire range of Atlassian products including Confluence and Jira.
Would you like to help us administer and troubleshoot a range of traditional IT responsibilities? Do you like modern SaaS and enterprise software solutions such as JAMF Pro, Google Apps, and more? We are the go-to support for computer problems. As an intern with us, you will learn to troubleshoot software and hardware platforms.
You will have an opportunity to assist the WPT team with documentation and delivering training as we roll out our new initiatives for 2020 and beyond!
This program is open to penultimate year students with Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency. The internship dates are late November 2020 to late February 2021, full-time. Apply for our intern program and start an awesome career!
More about you:
- You are currently enrolled in a degree program focused on Information Systems or other technical major and graduating by January 2022
- You are able to commit to a 12 week full-time (38hrs / week) internship from late November 2020 until late February 2021 (We may be able to flex on this slightly if your course timetable does not allow for a 12 week placement during this timeframe).
- You have experience using and troubleshooting MacOS and Windows or a drive to research potential issues & fixes independently before asking for assistance
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills are, which are needed for both internal team members, and our customers - Atlassian staff around the world, as well as our external vendors and tech support
- You can collaborate and coordinate with people at all levels within the organisation, from our founders and president down
- You are detail oriented and organised
- You are passionate about delivering the best possible outcomes for your coworkers
What you could be working on:
- Helping new hires and existing staff with computer setup
- Assisting with Data transfers for computers that need repairs
- Diagnosing hardware and software issues
- Handling our physical assets through a custom program
- Proactive maintenance & audit of our AV systems
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top