Territory Business Manager - Seattle, WA
Basic Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for the promotion of ATI's services. The Territory Business Manager coordinates marketing activities within the region including market analysis, development of campaigns, and promotional events. The position requires a strong knowledge of physical rehabilitation and the ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships.
1. Succinctly promote ATI's services to physicians and supports staff.
2. Develop and maintain strong professional relationships and rapport with physicians and support staff.
3. Responsible for analyzing referral trends in the pertinent ATI regions and developing daily call plans
based on this information.
4. Administer and organize marketing activities for themselves as well as for ATI clinicians.
5. Communicate effective marketing information to referral sources and maintain records.
6. Responsible for generating referral growth for assigned ATI services.
7. Develop and maintain accurate, current database of industry contacts for mailings.
8. Prepare any reports regarding sales activity as requested.
9. Utilize all programs and promotions to create brand awareness and demand.
10. Participate in market analysis and competitive analysis as needed.
11. Participate in marketing functions as needed.
12. Participate in sales training as needed.
13. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
14. The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all clients and employees
15. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
1. Perform other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2-5 years of previous sales experience preferred in the pharmaceutical or health related industry
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to drive results
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
Travel Required: Frequent
Hours Required: Full time Outside Sales position
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. Corporate
Meet Some of ATI Physical Therapy's Employees
Anthony works with patients injured on the job to complete conditioning and hardening therapies that will allow them to return to work and life as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Back to top