The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for providing full cycle recruitment expertise for a variety of assigned positions. The incumbent will work with leaders to understand ATI business objectives and build recruitment strategies for designated regions/functions to align with goals. This a full cycle recruitment role responsible for building a continuous pipeline of candidates by networking and sourcing, interviewing candidates, presenting candidates to leadership, following up on the selection and contracting process, and acting as a liaison through onboarding.
The Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivate a relationship with leadership to gain an understanding of ATI business objectives for provider our clinical footprint and functional support centers.
- Independently source, screen, interview and present candidates for review by the designated leaders.
- Develop, plan, implement and manage all methods to generate candidates, including national/local/internet advertising.
- Research databases, social networks, job posting results, referrals and other sources to establish lists of potential candidates. Directly calls candidates to inform them of opportunities and to generate interest in openings.
- Build candidate database for and pipeline for future recruitment needs.
- Coordinate onboarding with all relevant departments to ensure seamless transaction for new hires.
- Assist with the documentation needed for the completion of the pre-employment process, as needed.
Our ideal candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities outlined beloew, plus 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience or experience in a licensed clinical role being recruited for.
- Business acumen needed to understand business goals and translate into recruitment goals.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates and internal clients across the organization.
- Strong marketing and presentation skills, ability to effectively present information in a formal setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.