Registered Nurse - Home Health - River North, Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL
Home Health Registered Nurse
What's the Role?
ATI Home Health is dedicated to delivering a five-star customer experience to the patients of ATI. As an RN you will report to the Clinical Manager while communicating with the clinical care team to ensure appropriate care is rendered in accordance with physician ordered plan of care, agency policies, procedures and Medicare regulations.
You are a team player leading the charge with exceptional customer service skills, a passion for patient care and a strong ability to communicate with the Clinical Manager, clinicians, and other office team members. Communication is essential with the clinicians involved in the care of the patient, and with your Clinical Manager. You will work side by side with your Clinical Manager to ensure we are meeting the needs of the patient.
As an RN you will be representing ATI. We are a guest in the patient's home and this role requires you have a pleasant demeanor and exhibit professionalism. As an integral part of the ATI Home Health team, you will be asked to think quickly on your feet and troubleshoot clinical needs. The secret to success at ATI is to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment and you are on the front lines of delivery. You will demonstrate our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication and the friendly factor shown in your attitude and day to day interaction with everyone you meet.
Your Purpose at ATI:
To be that memorable moment--partnering with Clinical Managers, clinicians and other office team members to ensure that every patient receives the care and attention that they will rave about to their friends and families. This is accomplished by emotionally investing and engaging with patients as well as teammates to understand and meet their needs, and offer a friendly and encouraging environment. Our patients want to feel better physically, have a home health team that is organized with the correct inventory of supplies for the patient, and be assured that all patients' forms are completed within Medicare compliance. You may be establishing the plan of care or following the plan of care established by others. When completing the comprehensive assessment and any other visit notes you will need to complete this documentation within 48 hours. You will collaborate with other clinicians on your team to develop a plan of care that is individualized for each patient.
What's Cool About this Job?
You will be part of a strong internal team focused on taking care of our patients including the following:
- Your days will be busy as a champion of ATI's culture and values, working alongside all members of the ATI Home Health team to make a positive difference in patients' lives with each and every interaction while working in a friendly and encouraging environment.
- This is the opportunity to join the best and fastest growing Home Health team while learning great skills that will help your personal and professional growth.
- Have fun and partner to deliver the best experience for the patient. As the RN in the field you will be an integral part of patient satisfaction.
- Be responsible for delivering the best in class care that helps patients improve their health.
- This role will let you teach and assess the patient in their home without any outside distractions. You truly have a 1:1 with the patient and yourself.
- You will need to be compliant with timeliness of documentation, complete yearly compliance, attend monthly meeting to keep you updated on changes in policy or Medicare Conditions of Participation and yearly competencies.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Excellent clinical skills with the ability to multitask and set multiple priorities while providing exceptional care and experience.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with everyone you interact with from patient to physician to clinical leadership.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, compassion and the friendly factor to make the day of our patients.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as, strong computer skills to effectively document clinical notes.
- Ability to work closely with all ATI Home Health staff to improve patient experiences, work relationships, morale and create a world-class team.
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals.
- Graduate from an accredited school and have an active RN license in good standing.
Back to top