PRN Xray Technician - Wichita, KS
PRN X-Ray Technician
ATI Worksite Solutions (AWS) is a progressive occupational medicine provider that specializes in partnering with employers who wish to take a proactive, preventative approach to their employees' health. The X-Ray Technician (XT) position will be involved with the onsite provision of occupational health services to include taking of x-rays, PM on x-ray equipment, interfacing with site EMR and communicating with onsite health providers. He/She may also provide surveillance testing, ergonomic assessments and services, and early intervention program services. The XT will provide high quality x-rays appropriate to the suspected diagnosis and provide films to health care providers. This person will collaborate with the early intervention team to provide preventative and restorative services and education to client employees by engaging the employees or dispatching an early intervention specialist to provide job coaching, ADL coaching, mobility coaching and work station assessments.As an integral part of the Early Intervention team, the XT will be asked to take ownership of his/her responsibilities while always looking for ways to improve the product that we deliver to our clients. The secret to success at AWS is to exceed client expectations by providing the highest quality of service in a friendly and encouraging environment. Our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication, and the friendly factor show in your attitude and day to day interactions with everyone you encounter.
Your purpose at ATI:
To be that memorable moment - partnering both with our client and AWS teams to ensure that every decision is made with total worker health in mind. The goal of bringing AWS onsite is to ensure that our client's employees are safe and healthy and to help our clients realize the fiscal wisdom of a focused preventative health model for occupational medicine and early intervention.
What's cool about this job?
You will be part of a team whose members wake up every morning to make other people's lives better.You will join the most effective Early Intervention Program in the world while learning skills that will help your personal and professional growth. You will receive excellent development feedback from an experienced mentor. You will find true satisfaction in seeing the ways our team positively impacts ordinary people in an extraordinary way, every day.
What you need to be successful:
- The ability to think critically and use your experience to conduct a range of risk and health assessments
- Ability to monitor employee exposure to hazardous substances administering statutory and non-statutory health surveillance
- The ability to conduct, collect, and document on-site data for reporting, and effectively communicate this information in management meetings The ability to perform ergonomic job hazard analysis of work stations with identified risk factors including job processes, work station, work method, and follow up to evaluate the effectiveness of changes made
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with everyone with which you interact, from entry level associates to plant managers to internal leadership
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, compassion, and the friendly factor to make the day of our clientsAbility to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and records
- Excellent computer skills, as well as strong organizational skills
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit throughout entire assigned shift
- All staff must be 18 or over to be eligible for employment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Graduation from an accredited Radiological Technology education program and successful completion of certification
- Must be a Licensed Registered Radiologic Technologist if expected to practice in a state where licensure is required
- Must also have a current CPR certification
- One year x-ray technology experienceWill be required to hold or complete certification in UDS, audiometry and/or spirometry upon hire as neededExperience working in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
Back to top