Physical Therapist - Full time- Peabody, MA
What's the Role:
The ATI Clinical team strives to provide the best 5 star customer experience to our patients every day. We look for you to be a champion of ATI's culture and values. The secret to success at ATI is to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment and you are on the front lines of delivery. Our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication and the friendly factor show in your attitude and day to day interaction with everyone you meet.
Your Purpose at ATI:
You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient care, including the development of an individualized plan of care and treat patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize compassionate and high-quality care through a comprehensive, thorough, evidence based and customized physical therapy regimen, restoring patients to full functionality.
What's Cool About This Job:
ATI is a growing company!
You will have the support and/ or mentoring you need to become the best Physical Therapist you can be! We will support your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to crush our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
We offer generous benefits, PTO and Work-Life balance.
• Your days will be busy evaluating patients, developing individual treatment plans, coordinating care with your support staff and Clinic Director.
• You will complete daily patient care notes, progress notes, discharge notes and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and physician referrals. You will provide continuous communication with referring physicians and other referring sources.
• You will be responsible for maintaining the required clinical logs and checklists that are necessary to keep the clinic in compliance with all local and federal requirements.
• Plus, you will have true fun and partnership by participating in patient graduation celebrations, local charity days, dress up days and showing your ATI spirit to the patients, team and community.
What You Need to be Successful:
• Excellent patient care and communication skills with the ability to multitask while providing an exceptional experience for anyone that enters the clinic.
• A passion for Physical Therapy and patient care.
• Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a world-class clinical team.
• Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift. This person is on their feet providing amazing care to our patients the entire time they are in the clinic.
• The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals.
• All Physical Therapists must be licensed, or license eligible in the state they are applying.
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. Other details
- Job Family Physical Therapy
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Master's Degree
Meet Some of ATI Physical Therapy's Employees
Jordan M.Physical Therapist
Jordan works with patients to determine their daily needs and creates customized care plans that are comprised of a variety of in-clinic treatment options and home exercises.
Back to top