Patient Service Specialist - Full Time
This role requires travel to areas in Southern maryland Including Aspen Hill College Park Forestville Gaithersburg Hyattsville Largo Laurel Montgomery Village Rockville Rockville-Shady Grove Silver Spring Waldorf
Patient Service Specialist Float
What's the role?
ATI Front Office Operations Department is dedicated to delivering a five-star customer experience to the patients of ATI. As a Patient Service Specialist Float, you will travel to various clinic locations within a region and provide that five-start customer experience as well as support the day to day administrative functions.
The Patient Service Specialist is the first connection for our patients and the first smiling face they see upon entering an ATI clinic. You will enthusiastically greet patients by phone and in person, accommodate their needs and be responsible for clinical administrative functions--patient intake, registration and scheduling to ensure our patient and insurance billing is accurate and timely. You are a team player leading the charge with exceptional customer service skills, a passion for patient care and a strong ability to learn new software.
In our new markets and smaller clinics our Patient Service Specialist also assists the clinicians in their day to day work. By providing this necessary support, the clinicians can maximize their time and exposure to all patients. In these situations you will also be working to maintain overall cleanliness of the clinic and ensuring equipment is in working order. As an integral part of the patient care team, you will be asked to think quickly on your feet to ensure that patients are comfortable during their therapy sessions while connecting with them to provide a customer service experience like no other. The secret to success at ATI is to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of care in a friendly and encouraging environment and you are on the front lines of delivery. Our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication and the friendly factor show in your attitude and day to day interaction with everyone you meet.
Your Purpose at ATI:
To be that memorable moment--partnering with the teams both in the clinic and corporate to ensure that every patient receives the care and attention that they will rave about to their friends and families. This is accomplished by emotionally investing and engaging with patients as well as teammates to understand and meet their needs. Our patients want to feel better physically, have a clinic that can accommodate their schedule, be assured that we can get all necessary authorizations and that we can load their information accurately in our billing system to ensure clean and accurate insurance claims and patient statements. The plus side of receiving treatment in an ATI clinic is that they can also expect to enjoy coming to therapy because of our friendly and encouraging environment.
What's cool about this job?
You will be part of a strong internal team focused on taking care of our patients including the following:
- Your days will be busy as a champion of ATI's culture and values, working alongside all members of the clinic team to make a positive difference in patients' lives with each and every interaction while working in a friendly and encouraging environment.
- This is the opportunity to join the best and fastest growing Physical Therapy Company in the world while learning great skills that will help your personal and professional growth.
- You will receive excellent development from your on-site Clinic Director and as well as an off-site Office Manager as you receive the training and support needed to master the Patient Service Specialist role.
- Have true fun and partnership by participating in patient graduation celebrations, local charity days, dress up days and showing your ATI spirit to the patients, team and community.
What you need to be successful:
- Reliable transportation for travel to a number of clinic locations within a given region
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to multitask and set multiple priorities while providing an exceptional experience for anyone that enters the clinic.
- The ability to commute effectively and professionally with everyone you interact with from patient to teammate to clinical leadership.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, compassion and the friendly factor to make the day of our patients.
- Excellent telephone rapport building skills as well as strong computer skills to effectively assist our patients.
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a world-class clinical team.
- Ability to stand, stoop, and move throughout the clinic for your entire assigned shift.
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals.
- All staff must be age 18 or over to be eligible for employment. Preference given to candidates with previous medical office experience.
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. Front Office
Back to top