Nurse Practitioner (FMLA Coverage - Full Time to PRN) - Rutland, VT
PRN Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant, ATI Worksite Solutions
What's the role?
ATI Worksite Solutions (AWS) is a progressive occupational medicine provider that specializes in partnering with employers who wish to take a proactive, preventative approach to their employees' health. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) is a licensed practitioner who is responsible for the onsite provision of occupational health services in accordance with the ATI Worksite Solutions clinical guidelines and standards of care.
This includes effectively performing history and physical examinations for complex acute and chronic medical conditions, ordering appropriate diagnostic testing, providing appropriate treatment, referrals and follow-ups. Unique to AWS, the NP collaborates with the nursing and early intervention team to ensure that all encounters are followed up in the work environment to ensure proper corrective actions and employee support. Our goal is to assist employees in maintaining maximal function while empowering the employees in their own total health and healing. At AWS, all medical providers are encouraged to be educators and resources to the clients.
The secret to success at AWS is to exceed client expectations by providing the highest quality of service in a friendly and encouraging environment. Our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication, and the friendly factor show in your attitude and day-to-day interaction with everyone you encounter.
Your purpose at AWS
To be that memorable moment - partnering both our client and AWS teams to ensure that every decision is calculated with total worker health in mind. The goal of bringing AWS onsite is to ensure that our client's employees are safe and healthy and to help our clients realize the fiscal wisdom of a focused preventative health model for occupational medicine and early intervention.
What's cool about this job?
- You will be part of a team whose members wake up every morning to make other peoples' lives better.
- You will join the most effective Early Intervention Program in the world while learning great skills that will help your personal and professional growth
- You will receive excellent development feedback from an experienced mentor and medical director
- You will find true satisfaction in seeing the ways our team positively impacts ordinary people in an extraordinary way, every day
What you need to be successful:
- The ability to manage care for client employees while continuing to meet the client's expectations of care and resolution
- The ability to think critically and use your experience to conduct a range of risk and health assessments
- The ability to document efficiently and completely, with a strong ability to integrate feedback for continuous improvement
- The ability to monitor the effectiveness of interventions and collaborate with multidisciplinary team to ensure maximum function and resiliency
- The ability to provide preventative and restorative services and education to client employees by engaging the employees or dispatching an early intervention specialist to provide job coaching, ADL coaching, mobility coaching and work station assessments
- The ability to provide education and training to employees on health, safety, and wellness topics; such as: BBP, universal precautions, proper lifting techniques and body mechanics, OSHA surveillance, and other health and wellness topics
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with employees, coworkers, and managers
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, compassion, and the friendly factor to foster memorable moments for our clients
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with everyone with which you interact, from entry level associates to plant managers to internal leadership
- Excellent computer skills, as well as strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in and navigate EMR systems in a timely fashion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and documents
- Ability to stand, walk, sit throughout your entire assigned shift
- All staff must be age 18 or over to be eligible for employment
Preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Current APRN / Nurse Practitioner License in state of practice (or eligible)
- Licensed Prescriptive Authority as an APRN; Current DEA licensure
- State Controlled Substance Licensure, if required by State Law
- Current CPR certification
- At least one year experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Care, Occ Med, or Ortho, preferred
- Experience/ability to suture, preferred
- A basic knowledge of workers' compensation and OSHA regulations.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Software (Word/Excel).
- Will be required to either hold or complete certification in audiometry, drug screening, and spirometry upon hire.
Meet Some of ATI Physical Therapy's Employees
Jordan M.Physical Therapist
Jordan works with patients to determine their daily needs and creates customized care plans that are comprised of a variety of in-clinic treatment options and home exercises.
Back to top