Massage Therapist - Bellevue, WA
Basic Summary of Position:The primary responsibility of the massage therapist is to provide massage therapy services to their clients to relieve discomfort and to ease muscle tension. The position requires ensuring every client receives a unique experience through a comprehensive, thorough, and customized massage therapy session with an emphasis on quality care provided in a friendly and encouraging environment.
1. Assess clients' soft tissue conditions, joint quality, muscle strength and their range of motion.
2. Confer with clients about medical histories.
3. Consult with other health care professionals like Physical Therapists and Physicians to develop effective treatment plans for each client.
4. Recommends rehabilitative exercises to clients.
5. Prepare clients for tests, therapy or treatments.
6. Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with protocols and accepted certification practices.
7. Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
8. Care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
9. Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
10. Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the Company's policies and procedures.
11. Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the facility that require attention.
12. Actively promote the treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
13. Maintain treatment records.
14. Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
15. Assist in all areas of facility operation as requested by management
16. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
17. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
18. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
19. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
1. Perform other duties as assigned by management
Supervisory Responsibilities:No direct reports
Basic Requirements: Education:Degree from an accredited education program for Massage Therapy AND Experience: 1 year of massage therapy experience preferredCurrent License or Certification: Appropriate state licensure, certification or registration (per state requirements),current, and in good standing Skills and Abilities: Action oriented; Approachability; Career ambition; Comfort around higher management; Compassion; Composure; Conflict management; Creativity; Integrity and trust; Priority setting; Problem solving; Time management; Timely decision making; Microsoft Office The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities; Strong customer orientation; Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills; Excellent presentation skills; Strong team player; and Commitment to company values.Working Conditions:Travel Required: NoneHours Required: As needed to complete the job responsibilities. Overtime to be approved by management.
Back to top