Health Club Attendant - Fitness
Basic Summary of Position:
The Health Club Attendant has the overall responsibility to attend to the needs of the guests of the Fitness Center by performing tasks involved in the custodial care and cleaning of the Fitness Center, greeting members and guests, data entry of membership information, and supervising the children of ATI Fitness Center members, ensuring policies and procedures of the kids club are followed.
1. Greeting members and guests of the Fitness Center
2. Accurate data entry of membership information into membership system
3. Responsible for answering multi line phone.
4. Have a thorough understanding of overall club systems and operations and enforce procedures and policies.
5. Have a thorough understanding of products and product information.
6. Participates in all meetings and training seminars.
7. Clean, disinfect, sweep and vacuum all areas of the fitness center as needed, including kids club area
8. Collect used towels.
9. Empty waste cans and biohazard containers.
10. Clean woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products.
11. Keep equipment and supplies in order and stocked and requests re-supply when needed.
12. Supervise activities of all assigned children in the Kid's Club area and ensure children remain in designated area
13. Provide child care to children and contact parent/guardian as needed to assist with disciplinary issues or personal care needs, such as changing diapers
14. Ability to administer first aid to children.
15. Ensure parent/guardian completes and signs the Kid's Club register when checking in and checking out children
16. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
17. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
18. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
19. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
1. Perform other duties as assigned by management
No direct reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
High School degree or equivalent
• No Experience needed
Current License or Certification:
Skills and Abilities:
• Action oriented;
• Career ambition;
• Comfort around higher management;
• Conflict management;
• Integrity and trust;
• Priority setting;
• Problem solving;
• Time management;
• Timely decision making;
• Microsoft Office
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team player; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required: None
Hours Required: As needed to complete the job responsibilities. Overtime to be approved by management.
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. Other details
- Job Family Fitness
- Pay Type Hourly
Back to top