Driver (Part-Time) - Transportation - Andersonville, Chicago
What's the Role:
The ATI transportation team strives to provide the best 5 star customer experience to our patients every day. We look for you to be a champion of ATI's culture and values, assisting the patients in getting to and from their appointments. The secret to success at ATI is to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest quality of service in a friendly and encouraging environment and you are on the front lines of delivery. Our core values of quality of care, teamwork, communication and the friendly factor show in your attitude and day to day interaction with everyone you meet.
Your Purpose at ATI:
Your primary focus on the team is to assist our patients in getting to and from their clinics in a safe, enjoyable, and timely manner. You will also be working to maintain overall cleanliness of our vehicles and clinics. As an integral part of the transportation team, you will be asked to ensure that patients are comfortable during their rides, while connecting with them to provide a customer service experience like no other.
What's Cool About This Job:
You will be part of a strong internal team focused on providing excellent service to our patients including the following:
- You are on the front lines demonstrating ATI's commitment to top notch patient care and patient experience
- Your days will be busy working with our transportation and clinical teams. You will help our patients get to their appointments while providing a pleasant and friendly environment along the way
- Ability to stay organized and responsible for maintaining the company vehicle and performing daily inspections to ensure it is operating properly
What You Need to be Successful:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and create a world-class team.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, as you will be driving for most of your shift
- You may have to assist with loading foldable wheelchairs or walkers into the van
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals.
- A valid driver's license (no advanced license required)
- All staff must be age 18 or over to be eligible for employment.
ATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. Transportation
Meet Some of ATI Physical Therapy's Employees
Anthony works with patients injured on the job to complete conditioning and hardening therapies that will allow them to return to work and life as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Back to top