Web Technology Architect
Are you passionateabout designing and guiding teams to build client side web applications andmobile apps with focus on Customer Experience and business agility? We arelooking for an experienced Web Technology Architect to further our digitaltransformation cause.
Role and Responsibilities:
An ideal candidatefor this role will have experience with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure) as well asdevelopment experience with languages including: Node, Python, PHP etc. and webframeworks like React, Angular, Play, Bootstrap etc. One of the most importantqualities the candidate must possess is a thirst to learn and the creativity toinnovate. If this is you, then Asurion might just be the place for you.
- Work with UX team to design webframeworks to enable rapid experimentation
- Extensive experience with Multivariateor A/B testing, driven by analytics
- Lead/Guide engineering team to buildDigital Assets to improve customer experience.
- 'Fast-follow' mentality to bring inindustry trends and best practices for rapid internal innovation.
- Strong ability to see the 'bigpicture' and able to implement strategies that align tasks/people/requirementsfor success in meeting the department goals
- Effectively manages day to dayactivities across multiple projects
- Maintains a manner of leadership andflexibility that diffuses pressure and promotes a positive team atmosphere.
- Experience in Mobile platformarchitecture and highly scalable solutions deployed on public cloud
- Staying abreast of new technologiesand running internal and external POCs
- Identify the tools andtechniques needed to produce scalable and reliable architectures, fromcontinuous delivery and DevOps to Microservices
- BS inComputer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field required
- 5 years of experience in architecture or relevant Technology discipline required,including 3 years software development and/or system architecture
- Architectureexperience in defining the outline for a team-wide development
- Experiencewith defining and implementing the release process
- Expertisein designing multithreaded Web Applications
- Experiencewith Architecture patterns and practices (ex. Web architectures, cloudcomputing, data architecture)
- Knowledgeof theory and Principals of project management desired
- Knowledgeand understanding of TOGAF and EA practices
- Experienceas a technical leader preferred
Simply put, Asurion helps people stayconnected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice tohelp them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues andconnectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacementor repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working acrossany device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobilecarriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their livesthrough their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top