We're a technology company with an amazing group of people working to solve our customer's problems. When our customers call us, they talk to people with the patience and experience to genuinely help. Our 17,000+ employees worldwide specialize in fulfilling the needs of more than 290 million consumers. At Asurion, we foster a culture where our team members are encouraged daily to make a difference - for our clients, customers, and themselves. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team members has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Asurion is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace. Learn more about Asurion - Life's Operating System at www.asurion.com.
What you'll be doing
- Design short, engaging in-app notifications and emails to help customers both troubleshoot and grow with their technology.
- Edit simple videos and creates GIFs.
- Work with multiple teams across the organization to develop customer-facing content.
- You'll work with other team members to generate ideas for new content.
- Iterate quickly and isn't afraid to test and learn.
- Stay abreast new design trends and changes directions quickly if necessary.
- Work with designers to ensure each communication adheres to brand and style guidelines.
- Manage in-app and email development through the creative review process, collaborating with copywriters, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Join early project meetings to assess the state of the content, and provide ideas on what type of editorial or writing support will be needed in the project.
- Refine and add content for various deliverables as needed, often working with the project requester to better understand their subject matter and goals, helping to translate those into stronger content.
- Collaborate closely with your designer partners in the creative studio, often going back and forth to build and refine ideas together, using the design to push the content, and the content to push the design
- Degree in Design or related field
- 3+ years of experience designing digital content-preferably with clear calls to action.
- Visionary attitude, you love coming up with new ideas.
- Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator expertise.
- Technical expertise a plus, but not required.
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines.
- Basic video editing skills, using Premier Pro or something similar.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications and consumer facing websites and/or applications
- Competitive salary
- Enrollment in medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Culture of learning
- Diversity and Inclusion programs
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top