ubreakifix Secret Shopper
- Orlando, FL
Who is uBreakiFix:
At uBreakiFix we're obsessed with gadgets and gizmos. We're the folks standing in line on launch day waiting for the latest smartphone or gaming console. We love all things tech and we're experts at what we do.
Why we Exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QidG2a5axVc&feature=youtu.be
Our NEST Secret Shopper takes on the responsibility of being our eyes and ears within our franchise and corporately owned repair locations. The NEST Secret Shopper works to monitor customer experience within our locations by viewing front of house camera video footage as well as making secret shop phone calls to our repair locations to ensure policies and procedures are being followed in accordance with our Brand Standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct assigned outbound calls for monthly secret phone shops.
- Access video footage in order to conduct monthly assigned video secret shops.
- Must be a good listener with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to type notes and recap each shop completed with accuracy and detail.
- Great time management is a must.
- Utilize strong communication skills with the rest of the team to problem-solve and offer support.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets is preferred, a large part of this role is data input.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Here's what you'll bring to the team :
- Strong Analytical Skills
- First-class customer service skills
- Excellent communication
- Organization and ability to work well in a hands-off environment
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match potential
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
This position will be in our Corporate Office in Metrowest (Orlando, FL). You will be required to work onsite for your scheduled shift. You will have a desk in our Partnership Workspace Block and work alongside fellow NEST Shoppers. The environment is business casual, and we pride ourselves on our "start-up" feel and culture. You may see some scooters or hoverboards zooming around the office!
*Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, you will be working remotely from home until further notice is given to return to the Corporate Office. Should you accept the position, you will be hired and trained remotely utilizing Google Hangouts and begin working with our NEST Leader utilizing video conferencing. Once the Office re-opens, you will be required to work onsite.
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Shoppers must be available Monday-Friday, from 10am-7pm. Shifts will vary within that time frame.
Back to top