uBreakiFix Roving Technician
- Nashville, TN
The uBreakiFix Roving Technician makes consumer electronic repair easy and convenient for our customers Roving Technicians travel within in a uBreakiFix District to stores and fill in as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travels to stores within the district to meet the needs for scheduling purposes.
- Willingness to go to locations within the district as advised by DM and maintain schedule flexibility
- Accountable for all repairs done in house at store where they are filling in
- Accountable for managing all back of house when filling in for LT
- Accountable for maintaining SLAs on TAT for repairs when filling in
- Accountable for ramping new Techs to proficiency when they are filling in
- Accountable for store sales and overall revenue as a whole.
- Ability to perform repairs on all devices
- Accountable for ensuring parts are available (ordering from Distro, receiving all PO's and items) at store where they are helping out
- Account for repair bounce on repairs completed by Roving Tech
- Can fill in for the Store Manager if the store manager is away
- Can fill in for Lead tech if the Lead Tech is away
- Ability to perform routine inventory counts- reconciliation for all shrink and discrepancies to the store lead
- Ensures all new process tools and procedures are rolled out for back of the house
- Ensures all BOH trainings are completed by technicians
- Ability to coach employees on a day to day basis when filling in
- Ensure all active WOs are addressed by the end of the day
- Report feedback to DM and/or Store Leader in regards to soundness of the operation
- Customer/Client Focus
- Teamwork Orientation
- Communication Proficiency.
- Electronic Repair Proficiency.
- Technical Aptitude.
This job operates in both a retail environment and involves traveling to and from stores within the district. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners. This role also requires the Roving Technician to operate professionally and effectively while traveling as a direct representation of the brand.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Sunday through Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Employees must be willing to travel a radius of up to 50 miles from store to store.
Travel for this position should be expected up to 100% of the time.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Willing to undergo and pass a background check including Criminal, Driving and Drug Test.
- Previous retail or customer service experience.
It is the policy of uBreakiFix to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (with or without sexual conduct), age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. uBreakiFix prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Back to top