uBreakiFix Repair Technician
- Orlando, FL
Who is uBreakiFix:
At uBreakiFix we're obsessed with gadgets and gizmos. We're the folks standing in line on launch day waiting for the latest smartphone or gaming console. We love all things tech and we're experts at what we do.
Why we Exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QidG2a5axVc&feature=youtu.be
Our technicians are the face of ubeakifix and heroes to our customers with broken devices! While we love technology, we love people more! We are serving the users of technology and so, successful technicians enjoy helping people and problem solving. The ubreakifix Repair Technician on our Supply Chain team owns our mail-in repairs and is a vital part of servicing our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inspects, triages and tests defective wireless electronics.
- Disassembles and repairs or replaces loose, worn, or defective components and wiring, using hand tools.
- Counts, scans, and receives inventory.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Package and ship devices back to customers.
- Remains current on all assigned training courses.
- Ensures that all repairs meet or exceed ubreakifix repair standards.
- Adheres to ubreakifix repair best practices and safety procedures.
Here's what you'll bring to the team :
- Previous electronic repair experience is preferred.
- High energy level, detail oriented, exhibit a sense of urgency and initiative to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work well within diverse teams
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Respect core values of ubreakifix/ Asurion and comply with the Company's policies and procedures.
This job operates in a warehouse environment. This role routinely uses small tools to conduct repairs. There are also proprietary equipment and software provided by OEM partners as well as electronic equipment such as solder stations and other electronic device warming tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh up to 50 pounds. Technicians must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment and standing for long periods of time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Sunday through Monday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match potential
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
Back to top