This work-at-home role is open only to candidates residing in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY
Who is uBreakiFix:
At uBreakiFix we're obsessed with gadgets and gizmos. We're the folks standing in line on launch day waiting for the latest smartphone or gaming console. We love all things tech and we're experts at what we do.
Why we Exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QidG2a5axVc&feature=youtu.be
The uBreakiFix Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer service requests in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner; ensuring that the needs of the customer are met, service is rendered, and the customer is kept appraised of the status of their request. The contacts can be phone, chat, email, social media or any other way customers contact us. We provide prompt answers, empathy and support and focus on protecting the brand name and creating growth.
- Handle all contact center cases and provide prompt resolutions
- Learn and demonstrate up-selling techniques (where applicable) to promote additional services/products
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Meet key performance indicator goals; receive feedback/coaching from the management team including trainers, quality analysts etc.
- Utilize call center technology to input, track, and report customer issues.
- Navigate company software programs, use web-based search engines and troubleshoot customer issues
- Escalate calls outside their scope to appropriate tier of Customer service support function
- Follows directives from Call Center Management (Coaches, Managers, etc.)
- In order to ensure we have adequate staff to meet our contractual service level requirements, regular and reliable attendance at the place of work is required
- Maintains excellent relations with all internal and external customers of uBreakifix and Asurion.
- Interacts and assists with other CSRs on the team and various support functions, QA, Customer Satisfaction, Tech. Support etc.
- •Other duties as assigned KPI's.
The following are required to enable job holders to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Skills/knowledge: Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast environment, and manage time effectively. Be computer literate with an ability to type 25-35 words per minute and learn new call center software. Must be able to pass a certification test, covering soft skill scenario modeling, business decisions and product knowledge. Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar and articulation). Must be self-disciplined and work without close supervision.
- Experience/Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum 6 months in a customer service or selling environment. Preference for upselling and appointment setting experience.
- Physical demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend 4-8 per day sitting and working at a computer. The ability to adjust focus, use hands to grasp, finger, handle, reach or feel and sit for prolonged periods are needed for this position. Typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication utilizing a headset. The employee is regularly required to talk 90+% of the time via a headset.
- Work environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Brick/Mortar locations - Regularly require working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Regularly requires working with other in close proximity and sharing workspaces. Requires the understanding that the noise level in the Call Center is that of an office environment and will rise significantly during peak hours.
- Work at Home locations - Required that employees work in a distraction-free workplace and is ergonomically set to meet the company's standards
Training - Routine training classes are required and/or offered during the employee lifecycle. Training may consist of classroom and/or Computer based training (CBT)
Schedules - Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
No travel is expected for this position.