The Distribution Center Customer Service Representative strives to act as a friendly and outgoing liaison between our Corporate Office and each individual store through product distribution.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receiving and processing of Return Merchandise Authorizations and Buybacks.
- Communicate directly with individual stores in regards to shipments
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Follow quality service standards
- Comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
Want more jobs like this?
Get Human Resources and Recruitment jobs in Orlando, FL delivered to your inbox every week.
- Become cross-trained in all areas of the distribution center and be able to fill-in where needed.
- Continuously work to improve efficiency with the distribution fulfillment process.
- Excellent Communication
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Phone Etiquette
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The job requires long periods of standing.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Employees must be available to work during mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
One year of warehouse or retail experience is required.
Preferred Education and Experience
High School Diploma is preferred
It is the policy of uBreakiFix to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (with or without sexual conduct), age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. uBreakiFix prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.