Technical Portfolio Delivery Manager
The role of the Technical Portfolio Delivery Manager is to directly oversee the delivery of Contact CenterTechnology services; this includes activities, such as planning, communication,and execution throughout the product lifecycle. They will be working with team members in gathering and prioritizing productand customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closelywith operations, telecommunications, application support, network architecture,software development, data management, client portfolio management, portfoliomanagement and various business units to ensure that expectations are properlymanaged and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Technical Portfolio DeliveryManager working with our global footprint will work to deliver “Best in ClassService” to our internal and external customers both domestically andinternationally. They will be involved in assisting our internal customers, ina consultative manner, to determine the appropriate technology that willutilized in the call center environment, Workforce Management, IVR, CallRouting (Telecom), and Work Force Management, Call Recording, PerformanceManagement, Voice analytics, Customer Satisfaction along with desktopintegration.
This role works directly withdesignated peers in Asurion’s Product and IT organization who are keyoperational customers of Technology services.
Responsibilities and Essential JobFunctions
This role is responsible formanaging outcomes and results as follows:
- Serve as primary point of contact designated peers in Asurion’s Product and IT organization who are key operational customers of Technology services.
- Understand and communicate CCTS demand forecasts, including minor enhancements, to key customers
- Manage processes that allow for the creation of prioritized feature sets
- Manage to scope, schedule, budget and functional constraints
- Act as a leader within the company, provide support to Management.
- Ensure that all stakeholder expectations are understood, managed, and met.
- Understand, communicate, and ensure success from a stakeholder perspective. To do this, the Technical Product Delivery Manager will need to gain knowledge about the stakeholders’ business, success factors, and key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive a solution vision and adjust both the vision and expectations as a project continues.
- Include stakeholders in the trade-off decision making progress and inform them of changing risks and other challenges.
- Propose and implement product modifications or enhancements based on performance analysis and provide insight into tradeoffs with creativity and solid business judgment.
- Work with inter-departmental colleagues to manage resources and timeframes required to complete development of new product initiatives, and product enhancements.
- Contribute to the planning and scheduling of projects providing project estimations to both IT and our internal/external customers.
- Understand complex Client specific call flows detailing subscribers interaction between technologies (for supported products, Call Recording, Voice Analytics, and End of Call Survey)
- Assist with staff evaluation, feasibility studies, testing and recommendation of competing and alternative IT solutions which may assist the company in reaching its business objectives efficiently.
- Analyze test results generated by comparing expected to actual results and communication testing status to Care, IT, Soluto, senior management and project teams.
- Assist management with maintain appropriate vendor relationships including software licensing and inventory to insure compliance.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of call center strategies.
- Track and champion improvements that will improve the overall availability of our IVR and call center platforms
- Champion and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting or leading change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Manage strategic communication around service, process, performance, maturity and technology for in-scope applications
The successful candidate for thisposition will have the following experience and expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of Information Technology and Management experience (an equivalent combined of related education, training and experience may be considered)
- Strong experience designing and implementing successful IVR/Telecom systems.
- Strong understanding of industry best practices surrounding call center technology
- General understanding of the Avaya platform and SIP
- Ability to make sound product design decisions based on internal (business) and external (customer) requirements
- Excellent communication, facilitation and project management skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to understand customer experience and impact of user interface design
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles, processes, tools, and techniques
- Knowledge and experience in Agile development
- Experience with planning and managing all phases of application development, e.g., scope and requirements definition, design, configuration, development, testing, conversion and application support
- Demonstrated ability to build sustainable relationships with business and IT partners; adept at managing technical and business (including cultural) issues among suppliers, internal colleagues and customers
- Knowledgeable about how organizations work; able to get things done through both formal and informal channels; resolves conflicts quickly and settles disputes equitably.
- Excellent ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and in writing in a persuasive and appropriate manner that is business-friendly and user-friendly
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to cope with change and work effectively without having the total picture
- Demonstrated ability to instill a mindset of continuous improvement and to drive positive change in policies and practices
Back to top