Supply Chain Supervisor - Reverse Logistics (2nd shift)
Summary: The Technology Logistics Center (TLC) Supervisor is responsible fororganizing and directing the daily activities of the TLC Operation. The main responsibility of a TLC Supervisoris to manage, develop and guide operational employees to ensure their abilityto provide outstanding results and execute tasks effectively. Supervisors will also be accountable forensuring employees are meeting quality standards as they relate to theoperational work standards and calculating performance metrics.
- EvaluateStaffing Levels to ensure that safety, quality and production plans are met.
- Ensuretraining is complete for new and existing employees to process updates andchanges
- Reviewand Evaluate teams daily to ensure processes and accountability measures are inplace
- Conductmonthly 1×1 discussions/performance reviews with employees to ensure theyunderstand current and future targets
- Collaboratewith your team and peers on continuous improvement activities and effortsacross the department and ensure that continuous improvement is beingconducted.
- Exposure/Experiencewith Lean Concepts (PDCA, Kaizen, Point Kaizen, MDI and Root Cause Analysis)
- ReviewOperational Work Instructions to make sure that your department is compliant
- Leadteam meetings to provide information about daily targets, process and procedureupdates, company news and any additional information that is pertinent foremployees to complete their job
- Meetor Exceed inventory accuracy metrics for your department
- Promoteand Adhere to Asurion Core Values daily for self and team
- Promoteand Adhere to the Employee Handbook daily for self and team
- Compilereports regarding your departments activities to ensure that your daily planmatches what is needed
- Ensuredaily targets to internal and external customers are met daily
- Ensurerequest from Global/Local HR request are completed on time (compliance courses,workday and etc).
- EnsurePayroll systems are accurate and updated daily
- Ensureinternal departmental databases are updated daily
- Performother duties/projects as assigned by area managers
- Anyother duties assigned by Leadership based on business needs/customer risk
- 4year degree or equivalent leadership experience
- Experiencewith Warehouse Management Systems
- Demonstratethe ability to understand and apply problem solving techniques in day to dayactivities
- Highenergy level, detail oriented, exhibit a sense of urgency and initiative toperform in a fast paced environment.
- Strongcommunication and presentation skills
- Mustbe able to work with a well diverse teams
- Computerskills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Mustbe able to multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Respectcore values of Asurion and comply with the Company’s policies and procedures.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top