Supply Chain Senior Manager, Master Data Management
This Senior Manager plays a primary role inleading and overseeing data governance across the global SCM organization andcollaborates with various entities outside SCM to ensure standard data changemanagement process and metadata provisioning & compliance. This positionprovides the necessary guidance and clear business policies on good datamanagement across the enterprise including the framework for data integration, dataanalytics, and data migration. Embedded in this charter is the definition ofvarious MDM user roles and responsibilities to enable data accuracy and healthof all data structures and content critical to business operations, planning,& technology management.
Thisposition is also responsible for managing projects & benchmarkingstrategies and best practice implementation in addition to managing the MDM team.
- Extensive hands-on experience and skill in Master Data Management covering CRUDS, data governance, metadata provisioning, and change management workflow process – local and international.
- Provides direct hands on management of MDM projects globally and within the portfolio providing project leadership while maintaining project controls for the following:
- Resource Management
- Project Governance
- Issues & Risks
- Work planning & Critical Path Analysis
- Change Control
- Assumptions & Dependencies
- Spearheads communication across the global supply chain and management related to data management methodology, changes, performance, strategies and progress. Working with various teams to ensure standardization and productivity across the covered scope of MDM and benchmark areas.
- May lead a team of various levels of Project Managers, growing their skills, and strengthen the team with process improvements and resource growth
- Collects, analyzes and reports on project progress and performance as per the communication plan and escalates appropriately
- Must maintain a manner of leadership and flexibility that diffuses pressure and promotes a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrates, instills and recognizes key values of a high performing team, including trust, respect, collaboration, accountability and execution:
- Collaborates on best MDM practices across the enterprise and ensure knowledge is leveraged across various team.
- Facilitate hiring and on-boarding of new resources into the management team
- As a working Manager; must maintain high quality documentation and will work closely with other teams that influences or use MDM across the enterprise
- Understands business strategy and key drivers, and helps MDM team understand the business from the customer's perspective
- Must be able to measure teams productivity and quality and make adjustments where applicable
- Benchmarking strategies and best practices implementation across the global Asurion Supply Chain and collaborates across the different functions and heads for both tactical and strategic deployments
- Responsible for semi/annual evaluations and calibrations
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Sciences orrelated field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, andexperience may be considered)
- Minimum of 5 years ormore experience in project management, 2 years of which on a global scale.
- Minimum 7 years ofexperience in a management position role with direct reports
- Musthave hands on experience with MDM and ERP software systems (Dynamics-AX, SAP,Oracle)
- Strong background in SupplyChain Management
- Solid projectmanagement skills with ability to multi-task and manage projects in a crossfunctional environment.
- Superior problemsolving, communication and negotiation skills including effective leadership,planning and motivational capabilities.
- Excellentorganizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to build andmaintain relationships internally and with clients across continents
- Proficiency in projectmanagement tools and procedures; strong people management and conflictresolution sills.
- Strong teamwork,interpersonal skills and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills, as well as ability to present and explaintechnical information in a way that established rapport, persuades others, andgains understanding.
- Ability to push hardand affect positive change fast in a dynamic high standards environment whilemaintaining a positive approach with peers and subordinates local andinternational
- Proficient with varioustechnology tools (MS Office/O365, etc)
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top