Supply Chain Project Management Intern
- Orlando, FL
ubreakifix by Asurion s internship program is a 12-week internship to help students gain experience in their field. Assigned to a team, interns will have their own projects to complete and present to leadership at the end of the summer. The program will provide the intern with a unique strategic perspective, professional and personal development along the way, and experiences to enhance their academic learnings. Our goal is to allow for the intern to make contributions throughout their internship through project work, presentations and networking. Are you ready to join our award-winning virtual internship?
ubreakifix by Asurion's Internship:
- Open to rising seniors currently enrolled in undergrad pursuing a degree related to internship duties or major below.
- Duration of virtual internship is 12 weeks from May 17th to August 6th 2021.
- Continuous learning and tailored on the job training in technology, product development and/or supply chain management.
- Exposure to senior leadership including but not limited to onboarding, learning and development sessions, and team business case presentations.
- Build an intern community through peer intern groups, mentors, direct intern leaders, senior leadership throughout the summer.
Preferred Majors: Student must be pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field, with a graduation date between August 2021 - May 2022
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a cutting-edge technology team. We are looking for an intern who wants to be involved in a little bit of everything but most importantly, loves to learn. The project manager reports directly to the UBIF Chief of Staff and at the direction of the executive team, supports various business functions on organizing key projects, ensuring deliverables are communicated, tracked, and attained.
- Experience managing projects from start to completion in academia, in an internship or in a work setting, preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus
- Proactive attitude
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, learning, and collaborating with others
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to provide deliverables in time sensitive projects
- Creates a coherent, consistent project plan that takes into account all dependencies and sequencing to meet project goals and objectives.
- Develops and executes integration deliverables through supervised client interactions
- Monitors and communicates project health; measures progress against the milestones; recognizes when the project is deviating from the baseline and seeks direction on resolving roadblocks.
- Manages regular re-planning and reprioritization of work or changes to scope and the impact on project
- Conducts project retrospectives with the business function team and executive leadership
Back to top