Supply Chain Operations Manager, Value Add Services
Summary: Primary responsibility of Manager of ValueAdd Services is to manage the day to day operations of the Value Add ServicesArea. Developing teams to utilize rootcause methods to drive efficiencies in performance and internal metrics. As a Manager within Asurion you will promoteteamwork, collaboration, quality/production standards, professionalism andintegrity to ensure that departmental results are delivered in accordance withAsurion Core Values.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Plan, direct and implement warehouse operationsand administrative support to meet quality and productivity metrics.
- The utilization of Visual Management to identifywins, opportunities and support needed
- On a daily basis operate in compliance withFederal, State and Local authorities
- Create an atmosphere of communications andmotivational techniques to ensure that teams are achieving the highest potential.
- Manage teams to ensure product arrival,dispositions according to process, inventory and shipping protocols arefollowed.
- Complete consistent weekly, monthly and yearlydocumented conversations surrounding behavior and performance.
- Develop and manage a system of controls toensure that metrics are met and ISO compliant
- Evaluate process flow and develop efficiencieson an ongoing basis
- Lead and execute improvements to thedepartment's processes to benefit overall Asurion initiatives
- Develop, plan and implement continuousimprovement in departmental labor, efficiency, labor utilization and totaloperating cost.
- Collaborate pro-actively and successfully acrossdepartmental boundaries
- Build and maintain an environment of trust andfairness that is displayed daily
- Exercise good judgment in pro-activelydetermining solutions to new and on-going problems/issues
- Development of an employee-oriented companyculture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employeeretention, development and high performance.
- Personal on-going development
- Evaluate and Manage staffing levels to ensuremetrics are met
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 6-8 years of proven leadership inoperations
- Knowledge of supply chain integration, logisticsnetwork designs and warehouse best practices
- Proven project leadership experience
- Microsoft (work, excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to navigate and root cause opportunitiesto seek resolution
- Excellent collaboration skills capable ofdrawing diverse groups to a single focus/path
- Demonstrate ability to understand and applyproblem solving methods, statistical techniques and performance metrics andtranslate these metrics into financial savings and operational efficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentationand team facilitations skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast pacedenvironment
- Bachelor's Degree required in Logistics, SupplyChain, Business, Operations, Engineering or relevant experience in thesefields.
Asurion has led the technology protection industry aroundthe globe. Asurion provides premiersupport solutions to enable optimum use of technology, digital applications toprotect their privacy and provide security rapid replacement of lost, stolen,damaged or malfunctioning devices. Asurion partners with leading wireless companies, retailers and serviceproviders enabling them to focus on their businesses and to provide servicethat delights our customers. Asurion hasapproximately 14,000 employees worldwide specializing in fulfilling the needsof more than 280 million consumers. As a Manager within Asurion you will promoteteamwork, collaboration, quality/production standards, professionalism andintegrity to ensure that departmental results are delivered in accordance withAsurion Core Values.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top