Supply Analyst, Procurement
The Supply Analyst of Global Sourcing will fill a keyrole within the Procurement and Supplier Management organization. This position will work cross-functionallyand assist in managing the relationships of multiple supply sources, includingcontracting, delivery, quality, cost performance, and the overall relationshipbetween Asurion and the supply sources. Objectives include development of supply to optimize the supply chainand to drive performance based on KPI's and SLA's. The analyst will also be responsible forcoordinating reporting and performing in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates reports in support of sourcing strategy, allocation and supplier selection.
- Supports price negotiations with the supplier through the creation and analysis of supplier price books.
- Maintains effective supplier relationships and communication with external suppliers.
- Creates and maintains DAX system reports and transactions (POs/SOs, RMAs, etc.)
- Support data needs related to regular RFI/RFP/RFQ processes to drive competition.
- Processes core and other material flow through core pulls, POs, etc.
- Manage weekly and monthly data to monitor supplier performance, identify cost reduction opportunities, and create competition. Works hand in hand with internal teams to ensure suppliers are performing and kept cost competitive.
- Supports operational activities of supplier management include communicating and resolving daily issues between internal organizations and suppliers.
- Collaborates with Supplier Management team to assist with monthly/quarterly supplier scorecards, measuring all aspects of supplier's performance. This will include cost, delivery, and quality at a minimum. Presents results with suppliers and internal Asurion team and executives in quarterly business reviews.
- Must be able to build strong internal relationships and be able work collectively/collaboratively across the organization.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as demand planning, operations quality and finance to effectively drive accurate material forecasting, purchasing (parts, materials, & accessory), compliance and standardized processes that enable continuity of supply, reduces E&O exposure, lowers material cost and ensure OEM compliance.
- Maintain a high level of morale and energy
- Ability to establish a high degree of accountability across theirorganization
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Associate Degree 1 year experience or Minimum 4 years in supply chain or procurement related role. BA/BS Degree preferred
- Possess strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to react, in a proactive way to 'crisis' situations
- Likes to challenge the status quo and think 'outside the box'
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to be self-managed and set priorities
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity andwho adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, andindependent with a straight forward personality and executive presence.
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve bestresults.
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting,energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility andchallenge.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a highdegree of discretion.
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented,performance based environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of people in the company and in theclient world.
- Proven ability in a "rapid growth environment".
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top