Sr Risk Analyst
Fraud Risk Management is responsible for the identification and mitigation of nearly $500M in annual fraud attempts. As a member of Asurion's Product team you'll be tasked with utilizing your technical capabilities and inquisitive nature to safeguard the company against nefarious activity. You'll perform analysis deep dives into the diverse products and data to insure the fraud in Asurion's multi-channel platform is being proactively identified. We work on cross-functional teams that are tightly integrated with our clients. As an analyst with strong data skills and business acumen and you'll play a key role in supporting our large wireless carrier clients and reinforcing the value proposition of our risk products.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Strong business analytical skills a must; ability to apply business logic and implement creative data mining techniques on large data sets.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a high pace environment.
• Demonstrated ability to build models needed to understand issues at a detailed level and forecast impacts of change.
• Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities with the initiative to pursue solutions.
• Strong analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills
• Ability to write clear, concise reports and presentations with an ability to orally communicate complex subjects effectively; organizational and documentation skills a must.
Here's what you'll bring to the team :
• BA/BS, MBA or Masters in related field preferred
• 2 - 5 years of quantitative / statistical analysis experience in BI, Property / casualty insurance, fraud management, or corporate risk management setting.
• Working knowledge of MS or Oracle SQL, data visualization applications (Spotfire, Denodo, Power Pivot), expert Excel, Amazon Web Service, and SSRS, R
• Knowledge of third party web fraud analytic tools such as Web Threat Detection, Adaptive Auth, or 41st Parameter.
• Knowledge of web performance monitoring tools such as Adobe Omniture, Opnet, Splunk, Akamai, and Keynote
• Understanding of data warehousing, building of data-marts, and bringing disparate data together in a useful format.
• Knowledge of Big Data analytics and concepts
• Adjuster License preferred - Property & Casualty
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit http://www.asurion.com/
Back to top