Sr Program Manager, Device Life Cycle
- Antioch, TN
Device Life Cycle and Portfolio Sr. Manager, Procurement
PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
The Device Life Cycle and Portfolio Sr. Manager will fill a key role within the Procurement and Supplier Management organization. This position will care for the portfolio of new product introductions and device life cycles. They will work with key stakeholders across multiple functions to ensure we launch repair capabilities in multiple channels on time and within plan. They will also work cross functionally to end of life a device in all repair channels that meets both our customer needs while meeting financial and quality goals.
The candidate will be self-sufficient and able to lead through influence while balancing the asks of delivering results in the short term while meeting our strategic long-term business plan.
- Responsible to ensure all aspects of all New Product Introductions (NPI) in both Advanced Exchange (AE) and Same Unit Repair (SUR) are delivered to meet or exceed timing and financials expectations
- This will be accomplished by working cross functionally to ensure the following areas are covered:
- Parts availability (Procurement)
- Demand (Planning)
- Parts repair capabilities (Engineering)
- Investment of equipment (Engineering &Finance)
- Repair of model (Engineering)
- First Article of Inspection (Engineering)
- Tech training (Quality)
- KPIs established with measurement capabilities (Prog Mgt &Finance)
- Works in conjunction with Program Management to ensure cost, quality, timing and yield targets are achieved
- Responsible to create and lead End of Life (EOL) plans by model and channel including but not limited to minimizing Excess of Obsolete (E&O) inventory while maximizing revenue to the business
- Assist in developing business plans based on AOP initiatives
- Maintain performance improvements and conduct reviews with Management on a regular basis
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship developing and presentation skills
- Sound business acumen and problem-solving skills; thrive in a fast-paced, passionate work environment
- Team member who is self-confident, self-directed, skilled, outgoing, and self-guided with an authentic personality and executive presence
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion
- Ability to impact at multiple levels of the organization and in the client world
- Likes to challenge the status quo and think 'outside the box'
- Ability to react, in a proactive way to 'crisis' situations
- Maintain a high level of morale and energy with the ability to point to previous experiences where they have "energized" a team to perform and deliver against stretch expectations
- Demonstrated track record of academic and professional excellence
- Proficient in Excel, MS Project, Smartsheets, PowerPoint, and Word
- BS/BA Degree or Minimum 5 years in supply chain, engineering/quality or procurement related role
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend 4-8 per day sitting and working at a computer.
- Ability to adjust focus, use hands to grasp, finger, handle, reach or feel and sit for prolonged periods are needed for this position.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication utilizing a headset.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable team members with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Back to top