Sr. Product Manager - SMB Solutions
The Sr. Manager – SMB Product Solutions is responsible for managing the delivery execution of SMB Product launches and product performance against defined OKR's and KPI's. The Sr. Manager – SMB Solutions lead is responsible for driving improvements in financial performance, customer experience and utilization of in market products. He/she is responsible for exceeding client expectations through the effective delivery of SMB products and initiatives. He/she will lead cross-functional teams to deliver new product launches and enhancements and will work closely with the Client Solutions organization to align product constructs with client strategy.
- Drive the delivery and execution of SMB solutions for various clients, including build, scale and implement proven product concepts
- Lead the product development process with cross function team including engineers, designers and other business functions
- Implement program modifications or enhancements based on performance analysis
- Integrate usability studies, secondary market research, and primary market research to form new product ideas or product hypothesis
- Develop 'MVP Tests' to prove (or disprove) your product hypothesis and demonstrate a 'Test & Learn' mindset within your Product Team
- Create client proposals including; product constructs with Pricing group, SLA's, and implementation timelines
- Develop business cases and execute opportunities/initiatives with new clients or new products with existing clients
- Collaborate with the broader Asurion Client Services and Client Solutions teams on ideation, sell-ins and to ensure a coordinated account strategy
- Measure, report and optimize key performance indicators to enhance SMB products and customer satisfaction
- Identify new product opportunities based on feedback from customer and client needs and remain up-to-date with current and emerging technologies for small business segment
- Deliver subject matter expertise the SMB Products and initiatives and serve as a product advocate within Asurion and with clients
- Demonstrate the interpersonal and communication skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at an executive, managerial level, high-level client, as well as a front line team level
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or other Master's Degree preferred
- 7 years' work experience in product management, digital marketing, account management or other relevant experience
- At least 2 years' experience specifically in product management and development
- Technical background as an Engineer, a Designer or both and are able to speak the language of technology is a plus.
- Experience leading a team, managing work of others
- Strong selling, relationship and consultation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong collaboration and cross functional partnership skills with proven ability to influence internal/external clients across all business functions
- Strong communication/presentation skills and executive presence
- Strong business acumen and financial skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage large scale projects/programs
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your product endeavors.
- Proven experience demonstrating strong empathy with your customers
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top