Sr. Product Manager - AI Platform for Customer Service
Asurion is seeking a talented senior product manager who is passionate about creating bots and AI platform as well as willing to constantly try out new things and learn. Our team works on creating disruptive and innovative products using emerging technology. We are a close-knit team of scientists, engineers, designers, and product managers currently building interesting products involving a customer facing virtual assistant (e.g Chatbot) and Enterprise AI platform. (https://www.asurion.com/about/research-labs/).
Asurion offers technology solutions that enable the consumer to get the most out of their devices. As a partner to leading carrier, retail, and OEM companies, we have grown our white-labeled solutions to a subscriber base in the hundreds of millions. We are a privately held company with a healthy multi-billion USD annual revenue stream which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value.
A successful candidate will have strong passion for consumer experiences and experience in designing product platform strategies. You have a background in software development and product management, specific to consumer products and experiences. You must be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively across multiple organizations, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love and other businesses can consumer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own the product vision for the AI Platform that will help serve millions of customer service chats
- Evangelize the platform vision and roadmap. Ensure key stakeholders are aligned and have an ongoing understanding of how the platform will deliver enhanced value.
- Driving a team of talented Technical Leads and Designers to predict and resolve pain points across the customer lifecycle. Define expectations for engineering and user experience teams and hold them accountable
- Drive for the best platform possible. Work with the engineering teams to ensure the platforms achieve their performance, availability, scalability and security goals in addition to their features and functionality
- Measure success. Measure everything. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development
- Communicate clearly and effectively. Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at an Executive, managerial level, as well as a front-line team level.
- Quickly assess market opportunities and threats and incorporate the same into Product Vision, Strategy and Principles which culminate in a compelling, motivating narrative for our Product Teams and Stakeholders - both internal and external
- Have a technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape as well as within the Asurion ecosystem, and know how to leverage technology and systems to gain clear market advantages
- This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, finance, operations, and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Asurion.
Here's what you'll bring to the team :
For this role, we are looking for an individual with a passion for voice input, chat bots, natural language processing, and machine learning.
- 3-5+ years of product management, or other relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other Master's Degree preferred
- Prior experience having worked in a SaaS business
- Experience with platforms and development tools
- Entrepreneurial mindset : "Beg, Borrow, Steal" mindset -- usually developed when working for resource constrained groups and achieving outsized results
- Technical Depth - Previous work experience as an Engineer or embedded with team of Engineers and UX or demonstrated ability to communicate in technology terms
- Data Centric -- gets excited by utilizing data to prioritize, make decisions and measure success
- Customer Champion -- you have strong degree of empathy for customers
- Crisp Communicator -- comfortable communicating complex business and technical issues and have executive presence.
- Business Savvy -- you have strong business acumen and want to be a great product and business leader
- Drive For Results - Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. 10-20% domestic travel
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top