Sr. Manager-Supply Chain Accounting
The Senior Manager – Supply Chain Accounting will fill a key role within the Finance organization. This role will play a critical role in leading the accounting, reporting, and variance analysis of key business initiatives along with ongoing operations. This role will be responsible for leading financial support in our PSDS business, assisting standing up procedures in our Philippines based team for offshore support, establishing inventory accounting procedures, and enforcing consistent accounting processes are followed across the Asurion enterprise. The ideal candidate will be attracted by the opportunity to have an impact on an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing, and profitable business and to challenge the limits of their professional skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounting lead within supply chain function responsible for driving consistency across business units
- Lead supply chain accounting process and work cross-functionally with key executives
- Work with business partners to design/execute business and accounting solutions to complex issues.
- Provide financial and operational driver analytical insights in helping drive operations success.
- Drive automation of Accounting and Supply Chain financial and operational processes.
- Responsible for setting up the accounting, reporting, forecasting, and analysis of inventory activities
- Provide and present ad-hoc analysis to help business partners make better decisions in a timely manner
- Use accounting concepts and internal company policies to assure internal controls
- Assist in developing short and long term goals and objectives, including cost saving initiatives.
- Assist in the implementation of financial and operational systems.
- Candidate will be expected to develop, attract and retain high quality team members who demonstrate and strictly enforce the Asurion core values and inspire team members to perform at their best.
- Collaborative, team oriented leadership style with track record of leading and mentoring teams that includes continually working to grow and develop the team's professional skills and capabilities.
- Maintain a high level of morale and energy, within the Accounting team, and ability to point to previous experiences where they have "energized" a team to perform and deliver against stretch expectations.
- Ability to establish a high degree of accountability across their organization through both performance measurement and clear communications.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver strategic messages to senior leadership level positions.
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA, CPA viewed favorably.
- 8 years' experience in a high growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities.
- Hands-on leadership style with ability to drive projects to closure.
- Deep financial, data mining and modeling expertise.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and executive presence.
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results.
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility and challenge.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance based environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of people in the company and in the client world.
- Proven ability in a "rapid growth environment".
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top