Sr. Manager/Director, Product Management
- **Looking to hire several Product Managers @ Manager/Sr. Manager/Director level***
Product Manager, Soluto
The product manager will play an integral role in building and optimizing the platform for Asurion’s fastest growing product, Soluto. Soluto helps customers get more from their technology – across all types of devices and operating systems. As technology expands and evolves, so does the complexity of making it all work. Soluto is focused on solving this problem for our 40 million customers around the world.
The product manager will team with engineers and user experience/design partners to find solutions to our biggest challenges. This may be providing our 3,000 Soluto Tech Experts the tools, information, content, and insights they need to serve our customers in a premium way. Or it may be connecting the millions of calls, chats, and messages we get from customers across the globe with the right experts – whether the question be on phones, Smart TVs, apps, tablets, or connected homes. The product manager will lead the research/discovery process, drive hypothesis testing, dig into the resulting data, and then prioritize the team’s efforts.
A successful candidate will be excited about solving problems with technology, driving constant improvement based on KPIs, leveraging data to make decisions, interacting with users, and learning by testing. Soluto is a premium service that’s growing rapidly. As such, we need good thinkers who are eager to achieve meaningful outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product owner for a team made up of engineers and UX/designers
- Build great products
- Do user research, drive an MVP test-and-learn approach, and push to learn fast
- Deliver on critical objectives and key results
- Use data to prioritize the team’s efforts and measure success
- Work with product teams in Nashville, Tel Aviv, and San Mateo, CA, and work effectively cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in software product management or technology/engineering roles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data
- Excellent collaboration and cross functional partnership skills
- Ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions
- Strong business acumen and financial skills
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence
- Some domestic / international travel required
Back to top