Sr Manager Supplier Management
The Senior Manager, Global IndirectProcurement Buyer Operations will lead a team supporting all day to dayprocurement activities within Asurion's Procure to Pay (P2P) system. Thisposition has primary management responsibility for directing, planning, andimplementing continuous improvement initiatives required to support MicrosoftDAX, Asurion's Indirect purchasing module globally.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leadsa team that is the single point of contact globally for all phases ofprocurement system development and process support:
- Plans, analyzes and assists in the design of procurement application enhancements, reports and tools for internal operations.
- Monitors all procurement support processes and activities including identification of continuous improvement opportunities and fiduciary control governance,
- Reviews and monitors all systematic reporting tools, defect resolution and re-submission events.
- Maintains comprehensive action item logs and executive KPI metrics package to ensure continuous improvement activities
- Acts as subject matter expert within the P2P system
- Provides leadership and influence to global teams in APAC, Japan, LATAM, and EMEA.
- Interfaces with internal stakeholders and project management teams at all levels of the organization regarding user needs to promote an environment of user cooperation and satisfaction
- Interfaces with Accounts Payables, customers, and developers ensuring all activities within P2P meets or exceeds business requirements.
- Provides guidance and ensures P2P alignment with all global regions
- Implements and executes all APAC and EMEA PO management into Philippines Shared Services Operation.
- Creates and provides training for requisitioners and approvers. Monitors system statistics and retrain system users as necessary.
- Will manage and oversee other Global Indirect Procurement programs/projects as required
- Initiative and autonomy
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Procure to Pay knowledge, Microsoft DAX 2012 preferred
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant results
- Ability to lead
TRAVEL: 5 - 10%
- BS/BA Information Management preferred
- 5 years' experience with an enterprise Procure to Pay system such as Microsoft DAX
- Knowledge of Supply Management processes
- Systems integration experience with transactional interfaces
- Business knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable function
- Excellent Communication Skills with high degree of verbal and written
proficiency both technical and operational
- Use and support of structured processes and techniques.
- Outgoing, action oriented self-starter who enjoys a fast paced dynamic
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top