Sr. Manager, Recruiting (Nashville, TN)
The Senior Manager will partner with the Senior Director of Recruiting to coach, mentor and staff a full life cycle recruiting team supporting Technology, Product and Corporate business units.
- Coach and manage team of full life cycle recruiters at various levels
- Clear understanding of recruiting metrics/data and deliverables
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience.
- Design, implement and monitor internal and external recruiting and selection processes and programs to attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce in support of the organization's strategic growth
- Drive strategies through collaboration with the HR Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure the timely selection, placement, and onboarding of high quality and diverse candidates.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management anticipating role fit and future openings.
- Generate new approaches and strategies to identifying high-quality sources for top talent.
- Partner with HR Analyst to track talent acquisition metrics (e.g. sourcing, funnel and conversion measurements) and provide regular reports and updates that closely monitor our progress, evaluate our investments, and uncover opportunities where we have room for improvement.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of full-life cycle recruiting experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience designing and executing recruitment plans.
- Minimum of five (5) years program management and project management experience.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated a track record of meeting recruitment expectations and timelines with sustained results.
- Strong demonstrable experience in developing talent sourcing strategies.
- Ability to understand organizational needs and develop into talent and recruitment strategy.
- Established proficiency to coach and influence hiring managers throughout the recruitment
- Demonstrated passion for using data to inform decisions and drive execution.
- Strong change management and organizational/influencing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top