Sr. Manager, Product Marketing
Be part of the team that helps more than 300 million people around the world unlock their technology's untapped potential. Become the chief narrator of the Asurion story around comprehensive protection and smart tech help that redefines the support experience and what it means to be an expert. Partner with leading wireless carriers, retailers and pay-tv providers. Tell the story of how Asurion is redefining tech help and protection services by developing cutting edge technology that anticipates consumers' needs and provides tailored service within one touch.
The Product Marketing team will create the value story for the continuously innovative protection portfolio and for Asurion's fastest growing product, Soluto. Soluto helps customers get more from their technology by providing smart tech help across all types of devices and operating systems.
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
You will be able to identify the unique value of the services and communicate a narrative to the target audiences that builds advocates for the services. Ability to understand & synthesize the complex into a story which leverages both the EQ (emotional) and IQ (intellect).
You will be the champion across the business and with the market, helping develop a new category of smart tech help and continuing to grow the protection category.
Consumer Insight Driven
You will gather consumer insights first hand and with the help of a market research team to understand the consumer experience and needs to better articulate the value of the Soluto and protection services.
Innovative Thought Leadership
You are an innovative thinker who can see the possibilities and filter & execute to drive the needle forward for the business.
Passion for Technology
You have a strong passion for technology, gadgets, devices, etc. and can apply that passion to both learning about the technology behind the services and explaining the value in an accessible manner related back to both emotive and business impacts.
Agility & Speed
You are highly agile and know how to work side by side with a product team operating in a real time development environment. You both see and act on opportunities swiftly, delivering high quality outputs in short periods of time.
You demonstrate curiosity for technology, trends, consumers, competitors, & market shifts which keeps your contributions highly informed and useful for the cross functional team.
Both your written and visual outputs are highly creative in approach using simplified design and word choice to tell the story in a high impact fashion.
- Develop and communicate the value propositions and positioning through storytelling.
- Develop client-facing content (presentations, white papers, and video) with storytelling.
- Work closely with product teams on new product and positioning of existing products
- Drive go-to-market playbooks, events, and marketing campaigns.
- Create a training curriculum and content.
- Develop actionable insights with a detailed understanding of customers and competitors.
- Be the product marketing expert and evangelist both internally and externally.
Critical Skills Needed for the Job:
- Craft compelling client/consumer value based stories to c-suite clients and the market
- Strength in developing and refining professional presentations
- Author and edit compelling written and multi-media content
- Understand the competitive landscape; identify & communicate winning tactics to the field
- Develop programs with key messages, supporting evidence, testimonials, and use cases
- Work with product management to translate features into customer value propositions
- Apply technical acumen to understand tech features and translate into value points
- Bring business acumen specific to mobility, technical marketing and/or technical support
- Great interpersonal skills to interface well with multi-disciplines and levels
- Thrive in dynamic, changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agility to balance urgent deliverables with a longer-term view
Here's what you'll bring to the team (you are the right applicant if….):
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- You've mastered the craft of Product Marketing and want to help others do the same
- You have 5-10 years of relevant experience
- You get excited by utilizing data to make decisions and measure success
- You enjoy leading teams and people like working with you
- You have advanced presentation/PowerPoint development skills
- You are comfortable communicating complex business and technical issues
- You have executive presence
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset
- You know how to identify customer insights and utilize them
- You know how to analyze data and craft storyboards from them
- You are comfortable with 20% domestic travel required
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top