Sr Manager Product Management
Job Posting Title
Sr. Product Manager
Job Description Summary
Asurion is seeking a talented Product Manager to join our team.
As technology gets more complicated and upgrade cycles are getting faster and faster, we are working on revolutionary projects to empower customers to get the most of their devices and technology ecosystem. We offer our customers personalized support, through our Soluto Support Service and our applications are installed on millions of phones worldwide and help our carrier, retail, and OEM partners provide best in class service and support. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. Business success is defined in terms of consumer and carrier adoption, market share penetration, customer satisfaction and P&L.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading a team of talented developers, designers, and data analysts to predict and solve customer pain points across the customer lifecycle (from device purchase to device upgrade)
- Driving adoption and engagement of our mobile applications and services across millions of devices and customers
- Own the team’s Key Performance Indicators, defining end-to-end customer experience specifications, and management of product lifecycle.
- Pitching your ideas to senior stakeholders and the world’s leading wireless carriers, retailers, and OEMs
- Developing Demos and Minimal Viable Products (MVPs) to prove (or disprove) your hypothesis
- Utilizing Big Data to generate valuable insights
- Have a technological acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape, and how to leverage technology and systems to gain clear market advantages.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at a managerial level as well as a front line team level.
Qualifications (You are the right applicant if…)
- You want to build great products and starting out your career in product management
- Have worked on a consumer mobile application before and have 1-3 years of product management, digital marketing, product development, design, or other relevant experience
- You have a technical or design background (academic or in previous role)
- You get excited by utilizing data to make decisions and measure success
- You enjoy leading teams and people like working with you
- You are comfortable communicating
- You are the person people come to when want troubleshooting advice or technology recommendations
- You have empathy for customers
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10% domestic/international travel required
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Director, Innovation
Vincent analyzes each step of a customer’s journey to tweak processes and technology solutions. He considers the entire customer relationship, as well as how employees factor in.
Back to top