Sr Manager Product, Client Solutions (LATAM)
Want to be a strategic part of growing our emerging Latin American Market?
Love international travel to really cool places?
Do you have a passion for leading a strategy and creating long-term value through Client Solutions?
This position is US based and requires the ability to live and work in the US without sponsorship
The Senior Product Manager will strategically lead and serve the product design effort in new client/market launches in Latin America as well as identifying and driving improvements in financial performance, customer experience and utilization of in market products. As the Mobile Protection product owner for the region this business partner will also collaborate with other product leads from the Mobile Protection product organization to define and sell-in a client specific product roadmap with existing and prospect clients.
This individual is responsible for exceeding client expectations through the effective delivery of client programs and initiatives. The role also identifies new opportunities to drive value between Asurion and its clients.
This role will support the growth of our Latin American market and excellent Spanish verbal and written sills required; Portuguese a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the development and execution of Mobility’s product roadmap for the Latin American region to enhance customer satisfaction, improve utilization,
- and create long term value for both Asurion and the client
- Lead product design for new client and market launches in close collaboration with local launch teams
- Propose and implement program modifications or enhancements based on performance analysis and provide insights regarding tradeoffs
- Develop the strategy and supporting materials to sell and solidify Asurion’s value proposition to the client
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the financial and operational levers for all Mobile Protection products to inform management and roadmap
- Collaborate with the broader Asurion Client Services team to maintain a coordinated account strategy
- Partner with the Customer Experience team to identify and incorporate best practices into the client’s products
- Identify, measure, and optimize key performance indicators to enhance client and subscriber satisfaction
- Cultivate key client relationships and lead operational reviews with appropriate level client contacts
- Ensure resolution to product related client escalations by partnering with the Product Delivery team
- Develop and maintain strong cross functional partnerships with internal Asurion suppliers to ensure effective and consistent client service, and delivery of
- projects on the client’s roadmap
- Provide key client insights to the mobile protection product teams to inform new product development
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 6 years’ experience in client account management or related experience (consulting, product management)
- Excellent Spanish verbal and written sills required; Portuguese a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that result in successful selling, relationship and consultation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with flexibility to adapt to project needs and ensure successful outcomes
- Strong collaboration and cross functional partnership skills; ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions
- Strong executive presence and ability to present highly complex results and requirements at senior client levels
- Ability to drive and appropriately prioritize client requirements
- Strong business acumen, analytical & financial skills and ability to manage large scale projects/programs
50% international travel required
For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology as the industry-defining leader of technology solutions.
We help you retrieve the seventeenth (and perfect) picture of your dog in that sweater, and make sure the undeliverable email is delivered. We replace that lost phone, and make your TV shake hands with the Internet. We’re the silent partner in your video editing career, and the reason you can do that thing with the thing that makes beautiful music on your tablet.
Come join a company that cares about you, your community and the future. HQ in Nashville TN, Asurion is home to over 16,000 employees globally.
Back to top