Sr Manager Fraud Prevention
As Sr. Manager of Product Management - Fraud Prevention, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic assessment, ideation, development and implementation of our global fraud prevention systems and processes. You will be responsible for managing and continuous improvement on the systems and processes required to support multiple global operational teams in their efforts to address and prevent fraud and streamline the customer experience. You will lead a cross-functional team including engineers, designer and other functional business representatives responsible for delivering the systems to improve our fraud prevention capabilities. A successful candidate will have working knowledge of property and casualty claims, be appropriately licensed with technical experience solving problems through applications and systems.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Drive down the cost of fraud to Asurion and our partners
- Drive product development processes to build and continually improve the global fraud prevention platform by leading a cross-functional journey teams inclusive of engineers, designers and other business functions
- Utilize data analysis, research, customer insights for product discovery and conduct iterative testing of end-user/client
- Prioritize features and initiatives
- Drive constant improvement based on global KPI's
- Establish processes to handle global complexity of business that are fast, simple and flexible – e.g. intake, defect resolution, or innovation & change notification
- Build a strong understanding of the regulatory environments in each of our operating countries and drive consistent yet malleable fraud prevention tools within the platform that will meet all requirements and needs
- Partner with regional and client stakeholders to ensure the platform direction incorporates the 'voice of the client' and 'voice of the customer'
- Keep a diverse and global group of stakeholders informed through tools, coffee chats and whatever else it takes
Product Management Expectations:
- Right Product at the Right Time: First and foremost, defining and successfully evaluating our product ideas, make data driven and informed decisions on which ideas are worth pursuing and when.
- Product Strategy and Roadmap: Paint a clear and compelling product roadmap and course of where the product is intended to go.
- Manages Product Not People: Lead not solely through authority, but be persuasive, while empowering others to do their best, and allowing accountability with trust and independence.
- Be an Evangelist, internally and externally! Constantly championing the product, explaining the vision and benefit, and bringing the data and successes to stand behind your work.
- Executive Review: Truly hear our executives' concerns and address as many as possible proactively, know when to defend a position, and when to simply accept feedback and move on.
- Sales and Marketing: Collaborate with other business units in ensuring the right level of information is distributed at the right time and to the right people.
- Represents Customer: Be the ultimate voice of our customers, and ensure that the user experience and need is considered in every decision along the way.
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in leadership roles within the insurance industry with a strong technical background
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data
- Excellent collaboration and cross functional partnership skills
- Ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions
- Strong business acumen and financial skills
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence
- Some domestic / international travel required
This position requires both active P&C and adjuster licenses.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top