Sr. Manager, FP&A - Americas
The Sr. Manager of Americas Financial Planning and Analysis will fill akey role within the Finance organization. This position will have responsibility for a wide range of activities includingforecast consolidation and analysis for the Americas region, long-range strategic/financialplanning, business scenario modeling and benchmarking, CFO/COO drivenanalytical requests, and presentation build and delivery. The ideal candidatewill have exceptional financial competence, strong business acumen, executivepresence and leadership capabilities, deep knowledge of financial analysistools and techniques, critical-thinking proficiency, and exceptionalcommunication skills. Direct experience with a leading consulting firm (McK,Bain, BCG, Deloitte, etc.) viewed favorably. The candidate must be customer-centric and be ableto balance the demands of a rapidly growing, complex entrepreneurialenvironment where ingenuity, rather than precedence, drives methodology andprocesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support CFO/COO driven analytical requests andpresentation builds for messaging key strategic direction and scenarioalternatives in order to drive senior leadership engagement and decision making
- Lead or support analysis on operational performancetrends, industry / competitive trends and new business opportunities. Based on relatedanalytical insights, develop and deliver recommendations/options to seniorleadership
- Coordinate with operational FP&A teams in order to deliverall aspects of financial planning, forecasting, and analytics in support ofAmericas Region
- Develop and manage a top down, real time, business modeland related tools that can be utilized to provide insight into Asurion-specificscenarios
- Utilize financial modeling to support the organizationin the evaluation of financial impacts surrounding strategic and operationalbusiness activities, as well as the identification of risks and opportunities
- Assist in developing short and long term goals andobjectives, including cost saving initiatives
- Assist in the implementation / enhancement of financialand operational systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Financial or Business discipline with a MBA viewed favorably
- 6 years of experience in a high-growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
- Prior experience within a major consulting firm such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, etc. viewed favorably
- Hands-on leadership style with ability to drive projects to closure
- Deep financial planning, data mining, and modeling expertise
- Mastery in storyboarding / developing PowerPoint presentations for Executive forums
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver strategic messages to senior leadership
- Candidate will be expected to develop, attract and retain high quality team members who demonstrate and strictly enforce the Asurion core values and inspire team members to perform at their best
- Collaborative, team-oriented leadership style with track record of leading and mentoring teams that includes continually working to grow and develop the team's professional skills and capabilities
- Maintain a high level of morale and energy, with ability to point to previous experiences of having "energized" a team to perform and deliver against stretch expectations
- Ability to establish a high degree of accountability across the function through strategic thought leadership, performance measurement, and clear communications
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight-forward personality and executive presence
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility and challenge
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion / confidentiality
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance-based environment
- Ability to work with all levels of stakeholders within the company and in the client marketplace
- Proven ability to excel in a "rapid-growth environment"
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
This position requires the ability to read,write, analyze and interpret complex instructions, correspondence, legaldocuments, financial reports and/or technical documents. This position also requires the ability torespond effectively to clients, employees and management and handle sensitiveand/or confidential communications. Thisposition requires a high level of skill in both oral and written communicationand the ability to effectively present ideas and information.
This position requires the ability to add,subtract, multiply, divide and interpret complex numbers, financial data andreports. This position requires theability to apply such concepts to create reports and financial records andpresent them effectively. This positionmust be able to develop complex formulas, to perform needed calculations and todemonstrate how data was derived.
This position is in a fast pace setting whichrequires energy and stamina. Thisposition requires periods of standing, walking and sitting for a minimum of 8hours per day. This position requiressome overtime and the ability to work all shifts. This position also requires close vision,distance vision, color vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and theability to adjust focus visually. Thisposition requires eye-hand coordination and the ability to use hands to finger,handle or feel and to reach or grasp. This position is in a community, hightraffic area, working in close proximity to others.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top