Sr Manager Finance
Sr. Manager Financial Planning and Analysis - Customer Solutions
At Asurion, the customer solutions organization runs the call centers to support both the customer claims processes, as well as technical support. The Sr. Manager - FP&A Customer Solutions will report to the Director of FP&A within the customer solutions team & will fill a key role within the finance organization, with primary responsibility for the critical financial analysis, oversight, and partnership with the Soluto customer solutions team. They will lead a team of five people, whose mission is to assist in driving business decisions through fact-based, financial data and analytics. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of activities to include financial planning, reporting and analysis, working with the Soluto team and finance management to perform analysis on new initiatives, projects and business opportunities along with developing reporting and forecasting models that fully integrate the entire revenue and cost structure supporting the Soluto group.
The candidate must be customer centric and self-sufficient and be able to balance the demands of delivering results in the short term while helping steer the company deliver its long-term business model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a high-functioning team.
- Provide strategic financial leadership to the business on operational performances and processes.
- Serve as key business partner to the customer solutions teams supporting the Soluto line of business.
- Conduct in depth analysis on functional projects.
- Presentation of financial results/reports to financial & non-financial audiences.
- Deliver all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, analytics and reporting to included monthly actuals, quarterly rolling forecast and annual operating plans in support of the Soluto teams.
- Work with business partners to design/execute business and accounting solutions to complex issues.
- Assist in directing strategic required actions, across multiple functional initiatives which deliver value to Asurion and assurances that these benefits are driven into the P&L in a timely manner.
- Own business scenario modeling related to product design and execution that includes responsibility for process and compliance support and key controls implementation and monitoring.
- Provide financial and operational driver and analytical insights in helping drive the business partner's success.
- Drive automation of financial and operational reporting processes.
- Oversee the development of flash and dashboard reports.
- Monitor effective financial internal controls to include the continued evaluation and establishment/ modification of policies and procedures as required.
- Drive in developing short and long-term goals and objectives, including cost saving initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of morale and energy, within the FP&A team, and ability to point to previous experiences where they have "energized" a team to perform and deliver against stretch expectations.
- Ability to establish a high degree of accountability across their organization through both performance measurement and clear communications.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver strategic messages to senior leadership level positions.
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA, CPA, or CMA viewed favorably.
- 7+ years' experience in a high growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities. Experience in call center environments a strong plus.
- Ability to drive projects to closure.
- Deep financial planning, data mining, and modeling expertise.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and strong executive presence.
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results.
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility and challenge.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance-based environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of people in the company.
- Proven ability in a "rapid growth environment".
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top