Sr Manager Customer Experience
The Senior Manager of Customer Experience (CX) acts as a customer experience expert and champion for ASURION. The ideal candidate will be strategic, creative and passionate about crafting and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
This person will be responsible for helping define, drive and support key CX initiatives and helping craft a world-class experience for customers of ASURION and our retail clients (e.g. Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.). This person will be hands-on in socializing, influencing and implementing CX best practices (e.g. Journey Mapping, Customer Insights and Validation, etc.) into ASURION's product and service design initiatives, and develop and govern CX standards and best practices into the broader business/culture. This highly visible role will interface frequently with customers, senior-level business leaders, partner teams, product and service managers, technology directors, and market research teams, etc. in helping to discover/define/develop/embed CX methodologies, approach and requirements into our solutions and daily operations.
The best candidate for the role will have a keen sense (and focus) for the end-to-end experience, ability to demonstrate the value and benefit of CX, and ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment across a variety of initiatives simultaneously. This person will be required to communicate informed ideas quickly and crisply, and partner with various business and client services groups, product and design teams and technology departments to successfully guide and act upon those ideas. They need strong influential skills, customer and competitive insights, a deep understanding of industry and CX best practices across multiple channels, and a passion for creating simple, meaningful and measurable experiences for customers and clients.
This person will be able to successfully manage in a cross functional environment, potentially manage team workflow and output, and provide clear, concise team status including visualizations demonstrating approach, data/research results, plans and timelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of Asurion retail customers and identify opportunities/leverage points for improving the customer experience and building customer loyalty
- Gain consensus for and promote execution of the strategy and vision for ideal state customer experience among partner teams and the full Retail organization
- Promote the internal adoption of CX mindset and methodology through internal communications, training and development opportunities and customer storytelling
- Contribute to the development of an enterprise, customer-focused CX initiative roadmap and successfully manage and report on the execution of this plan
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess customer experience efforts for ongoing opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and collaborate on execution where possible
- Participate in the CX experience reviews
- Assist with the coordination and execution of customer experience design workshops
- Provide recommendations on improvements to business constructs and processes
- Build cross-functional partnerships at various levels of the organization to help turn CX findings into Product/IT execution
- Strong orientation toward conceptual modeling; ability to innovate on process and conventions
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills at senior management levels; visualization skills and the ability to succinctly articulate concepts and ideas in a simple fashion
- Serve as business owner for CX focused research efforts in partnership with the Research team, participate in results analysis, develop data driven recommendations, and socialize with stakeholders and execution teams
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer-focused; keeps customers as a top priority when making all business decisions, listening to customer feedback and advocating for solutions that help customers achieve and exceed their goals and objective.
- Ability to focus organization on customers at all times with the emphasis that employees are the key to delivery of Asurion's brand promise
- Interact effectively with individuals and groups inside and outside the company
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to collect data from internal/external survey, corporate databases, and design/administrate other targeted studies
- Analyze structured and unstructured data and form new conclusions based on the findings
- Customer-focused, critical thinker that demonstrates intellectual and analytical rigor with strong problem solving skills
- Team oriented, collaborative, that passionately advocates and articulates her/his opinion while maintaining flexibility to incorporate others point of views
- Ability to identify root cause in order to drive continuous process improvement
- Comfortable working on grey space projects and within fast moving and changing organizations
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience with strategy consulting, marketing, product/service design or related customer-focused function required
- Analytical and customer research experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Outlook) at the advanced level preferred
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Natural curiosity with a passion for problem solving and delivering results
- Collaborative personality balanced with an uncompromising drive to deliver excellence for customers
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology.
684 Grassmere Park #300, Nashville TN 37211
Back to top