Sr Manager - Client Solutions
As the Senior Manager of Client Solutions you will support the Client Solutions Account Lead and be accountable for driving product strategy for a major North American carrier and for new clients in our emerging acquisition channels focused on Business Solutions. You will have the opportunity to shape and create the Protection and Support strategy for the portfolio. In order to drive growth, the Senior Manager will partner with the Client Team for the ideation, prioritization and sell-in of new initiatives that span our entire product line. This is a unique opportunity to grow one's breadth of product knowledge and gain exposure to senior levels of the organization.
- Partner with Client Services team on the ideation and sell-in of new initiatives
- Collaborate with our Core Product Teams on bringing customer-centric innovation to market
- Lead creation of client-facing deliverables that support product sell-in, showcase upcoming innovation or summarize the value our current solutions deliver
- Shepard new ideas through the Pricing and New Product Initiatives processes by serving as the voice of both Client and Product
- Play a key role in responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the financial and operational levers for our entire product suite to inform management and roadmap efforts
Here's what you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- 7 years' experience in Product Management, Marketing or Development
- Experience maximizing customer value in a subscription or ongoing membership-based businesses
- Ability to use data, industry trends and CX insight to create long term vision and go to market strategies
- Experience with Digital Channels/Technologies
- Proven ability in developing presentations and pitches which "tell stories"
- Strong team-player with proven ability to work effectively with and influence internal colleagues from all business functions and all levels
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage large scale projects/programs
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office required
- 15% Domestic travel required
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top