Sr Manager Client Marketing
The Senior Manager of Client Marketing serves as a seniormarketing and strategy professional within Asurion's Client Marketingorganization. As part of a broader team, this individual is charged withdeveloping and/or supporting projects that drive growth and profitabilitywithin Asurion's core mobility-products protection business. He or she partnersclosely with assigned carrier-specific Client Services and client teams toanalyze current performance and trends, identify emerging opportunities, anddevelop appropriate growth strategies/tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop client messaging strategies, valuepropositions and marketing materials for use by sales teams with an emphasis oncreativity in display and messaging
- Plan, develop, implement and measure strategicand tactical marketing campaigns
- Support strategic account planning and forecasting,initiative sizing, prioritization and tracking
- Partner with Client Services and Client teams tooptimize the performance of Asurion field marketing activities
- Support new customer growth opportunities suchas expansion into new channels, product enhancements, channel incentives,alternate messaging strategies and other sales/marketing tactics
- Develop as a thought leader, advisor and problemsolver in evaluating performance trends and recommending action plans toimprove results
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing oranalytical field; MBA preferred
- Wireless industry is preferred, ideally withexposure to wireless product management, marketing or retail sales
- 5 year's post-undergrad business experience ina channel marketing, consulting, product management, or sales strategyrole
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience developing marketing campaigns andmaterials [brochures, flyers, posters, direct mail, email, digital media, etc.]is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to interpretperformance and trends and extrapolate opportunities.
- Experienced in working with Excel forstatistical analysis/reporting. Database/pivot table skillspreferred.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, andcollaboration skills; ability to work effectively across a highly matrixedorganization
- Demonstrated ability to independently solveproblems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles
- Operational experience and skills to lead theimplementation of new programs and track results.
- Ability to sponsor and "sell-in" concepts/ideasinto the Client Services or client teams and support positioning ideas into thewireless carrier channel
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top