Sr. Manager Client Marketing
The Manager/Senior Manager of Client Marketing will serve as a marketing and strategy professional within Asurion's Client Marketing organization. As part of a broader team, this individual will be charged with developing and/or supporting projects that drive growth and profitability within Asurion's core mobility-products protection business. He or she will partner closely with assigned carrier-specific Client Services teams to analyze current performance and trends, identify emerging opportunities, and develop appropriate growth strategies/tactics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support strategic account planning and forecasting, initiative sizing, prioritization and tracking
- Plan, develop, implement and measure strategic and tactical marketing campaigns
- Develop client messaging strategies, value propositions and marketing materials for use by sales teams
- Partner with Client Services teams to optimize the performance of Asurion field marketing activities
- Identify and evaluate new sub growth opportunities such as expansion into new channels, product enhancements, channel incentives, alternate messaging strategies and other sales/marketing tactics
- Develop as a thought leader, advisor and problem solver in evaluating performance trends and recommending action plans to improve results
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or analytical field; MBA preferred
- Wireless industry is a plus, ideally with exposure to marketing, strategy or retail sales
- 7+ years post-undergrad business experience in a channel marketing, product management, or sales strategy role
- Experience developing marketing campaigns and materials [brochures, flyers, posters, direct mail, email, digital media, etc.]
- Strong analytical skills to interpret performance and trends and extrapolate opportunities.
- Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills; ability to work effectively across a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles
- Operational experience and skills to implement new programs and track results.
- Ability to sponsor and "sell-in" concepts/ideas and support positioning ideas into the wireless carrier channel
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experienced in working with Excel for analysis/reporting.
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion's 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology.
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top