Sr. Manager, Assurance Services
Purpose: To lead anddevelop talent, and ensure the quality execution of assurance andconsulting projects. Responsible for the identification,assessment and monitoring of global risk and development of the Audit Plan. Identify efficiency and effectivenessopportunities, assess compliance with policies / procedures, contractual terms,and regulations. Assess internal controls.Will have responsibility for one or more global regions.
- Lead the identification and assessment of potential vulnerabilities(operational, compliance, financial and IT)
- Direct internal assurance and consulting projects following ProfessionalStandards including:
- Project planning and audit program development
- Performing tests and documenting results
- Identification of root cause, and co-development of correctiveaction plans with management
- Identification and reporting of issues
- Communication of results to senior leadership
- Support execution of executive leadership advisory requests
- Identify and develop continuous monitoring capabilities for highrisk processes
- Provide guidance to business leaders on matters relating tocompliance, corrective action plans and risk mitigation strategies
- CPA or CIA Required. Othercertifications like CFE or CISA are also highly desired.
- Insurance industry experience highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required. Master's degree highly preferred.
- 8 years risk-based auditing, combination of public and privatehighly preferred (minimum of 3 years public).
- Knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and the International Standardsfor the Professional Practice of Internal Audit
- Proficient in understanding financial statements and therelationships between them.
- Proficienct in MS Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and flowchartingsoftware; knowledge of ACL software a plus.
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task and hold teamaccountable to deadlines.
- Highly developed organization and prioritization skills
- Requires ability to respond effectively to clients, employees andmanagement and handle sensitive and/or confidential communications
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability todeliver messages to senior executives
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced, complex businessenvironment preferred
- Ability to think critically and make accurate judgments required
- Must be able to articulate ideas and concepts persuasively
- Able to deal with ambiguity and rapid change. Agile.
- Takes auditing seriously, but not themselves
- Team player
- Strategic thinker able to assess importance of issues against thebigger picture
- Control design arctect with a 'leading practices" mentality
Meet Some of Asurion's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Bryant manages the Software Development Group at Asurion that focuses on back-office technology. By doing so, he helps deliver new products and business capabilities.
Back to top